My experience with hiring process at JP Morgan Chase...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Jeanet in Largo, Florida

47 months ago

Well, it all started on Sept 7th when I received an invitation (by phone and confirmed with instructions/directions on how to get there and who to speak with)for a face to face interview in Tampa (Call Center)/Recovery Department. I had the interview on September 12th with two Supervisors and a Manager. Everything went smooth and easy. Keep in mind that you have to always be prepare. Know about the company, ask questions, be prepare on behavioral interview, show interest and that you know how to do your job.
After that (like five days later), I was contacted via email saying that they liked me and wanted to offer me a job (contingent upon completion of pre-employment requirements). Then on September 12th I went in for fingerprints(completed at Chase location) and drug test in a particular lab outside the company. After that, they continue to follow up with me via email-showing the completion status of every requirement (fingerprints, background check, etc).
Today is a happy day for me because I just received confirmation that I'm officially invited to start with them in a couple of weeks. The last thing they were able to complete was the pre-employment forms. I hope you all find this information helpful.

Good luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.