No response.... No response

Comments (27)

John Smith in Mansfield, Ohio

102 months ago

How many hundreds of jobs in central Ohio can one company post???

Is turnover that bad?
It can't be as bad as their response system. I applied to one job that for every requirement they asked, I had at least 10 years of experience in..... NO RESPONSE! You would think it would put me in the close category and reward a response!
Don't worry though, I was told that Robert Half represents them... I'm sure your time will be wasted by an interview with them!

Alike in Cols. in Dublin, Ohio

102 months ago

I've had the same experience with them. I even worked for them for 6 years and left with great reviews and history and told I was welcome to come back.
I've applied for the same job I did 10 years ago about 4 times now -- as they keep reposting it -- and I've not heard a word either, except for the new postings notices they email to me for jobs I'm not interested in and/or qualified for.
They're probably not worth the hassle.

John Smith said: How many hundreds of jobs in central Ohio can one company post???
Is turnover that bad?
It can't be as bad as their response system. I applied to one job that for every requirement they asked, I had at least 10 years of experience in..... NO RESPONSE! You would think it would put me in the close category and reward a response!
Don't worry though, I was told that Robert Half represents them... I'm sure your time will be wasted by an interview with them!

Wm. Stephen Hayes

102 months ago

I have applied for the position just before the Christmas Holiday after I was laid off on December 15th. I have the skills and experiences in the position that I had applied online. I am and have been anxious to get the job with JPMorgan Chase but now?? I have not heard anything from them for almost maybe 2 weeks now. I have searched and searched for job. I am without a job. Why I do not get any reply from the company that I have applied for. Isn't this too much to ask for an interview?? Let me show them during the interview of how much this mean to me. I beg for this.

Wm. Stephen Hayes of Euless, Texas

102 months ago

So sorry I forgot to put where I am from. Please excuse me if this is the 2nd ones and is the same as I previously sent. Truly sorry!

I have applied for the position just before the Christmas Holiday after I was laid off on December 15th. I have the skills and experiences in the position that I had applied online. I am and have been anxious to get the job with JPMorgan Chase but now?? I have not heard anything from them for almost maybe 2 weeks now. I have searched and searched for job. I am without a job. Why I do not get any reply from the company that I have applied for. Isn't this too much to ask for an interview?? Let me show them during the interview of how much this mean to me. I beg for this.

Bluester in Oak Park, Illinois

102 months ago

Ditto Alike in Colo...worked for them for two years, left with good reviews, still reciving opps I'm not qualified for or interested in, no response to my applications submitted for jobs just like the one I used to do...Don't beg to work for this company, they're not worth it.

SJW in Columbus, Ohio

102 months ago

I ahve had the same kind of trouble and I also worked for them for almost 2 years. It is actually no better when you are an employee!! The turnover there is bad from what I have heard. Many times the HR reps are also sending out job postings to people to just meet quotas not expecting to get any responce. Good luck!
SJW- Ohio

IM in Saint Petersburg, Florida

102 months ago

worked for them for 5 years. left with good reviews and 2 promotions. My resume looks good Thanks to them, but the turnover is bad and you have to work very hard. Good Luck!

DW in Orlando, Florida

101 months ago

I believe the company’s non responsiveness is also appalling.

However, I do realize that people who are successful in their job pursuit may not ever come back to this forum telling us the secrets of their success.

catch 22...

David in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

101 months ago

I have been a Check Encoder at 3 banks. Are there any other banks/credit unions that need Proof Operators. I've also been running Proof for 8 years?

Bob in Saint Joseph, Missouri

101 months ago

I have applied numerous times. Only one response - no thanks. Does not seem to matter what your qualifications are. Very sad.

But par for the course. In this modern age - you are lucky to be sent a no thanks. 9 out of 10 times you hear nothing.

Sad .. no pathetic. But not just them.....

jGeee in New York, New York

101 months ago

I work for JPMC. Very happy here. Don't be turned off by no response, most companies don't. I actually heard from companies I sent resumes to over a year later. A bit too late usually.

disasterman in Somerset, New Jersey

101 months ago

Wm. Stephen Hayes said: I have applied for the position just before the Christmas Holiday after I was laid off on December 15th. I have the skills and experiences in the position that I had applied online. I am and have been anxious to get the job with JPMorgan Chase but now?? I have not heard anything from them for almost maybe 2 weeks now. I have searched and searched for job. I am without a job. Why I do not get any reply from the company that I have applied for. Isn't this too much to ask for an interview?? Let me show them during the interview of how much this mean to me. I beg for this.

I see that many applicants get discouraged and then write comments that indicate either anger or their personal disappointment. When the comments are submitted, I see many indications of poor sentence structure, mistypes and other indicators that the applicants written communications may not be at the level the potential employer is seeking. Maybe your resume has these same types of errors and could be (one of) the reason(s) that you are not getting responses.

1) Review your resume for spelling errors.
2) Review your resume for gramatical errors.
3) Remember, your resume is the first thing a potential employer sees of you and we all know the adages about first impressions.

I sincerely wish everyone good luck in their search for a new position and that you are successful in your endeavors.

Wm. Stephen Hayes of Euless, Texas

101 months ago

Please disregard my comment of no reply. I finally have received the response from JPMorgan Chase and had taken the test. I passed the test. Now on the next time, I am waiting for their call to be interviewed. So again please disregard my previous comments that showed 17 days ago from today. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Coiley in Wood Dale, Illinois

101 months ago

Wm. Stephen Hayes said: I have applied for the position just before the Christmas Holiday after I was laid off on December 15th. I have the skills and experiences in the position that I had applied online. I am and have been anxious to get the job with JPMorgan Chase but now?? I have not heard anything from them for almost maybe 2 weeks now. I have searched and searched for job. I am without a job. Why I do not get any reply from the company that I have applied for. Isn't this too much to ask for an interview?? Let me show them during the interview of how much this mean to me. I beg for this.

I managed to go to an open house in November 06. I was told definitely I have a job starting January 8th 2007 within half hour two officials interviewing me. As of today have not received a call. So don't feel bad. Keep trying. One day, they will have no one to intereview, except you and me.

J.T. in Chicago in Chicago, Illinois

101 months ago

I received a reply within 3 days of completing my on-line application - NOT INTERESTED. So, someone has reading your submission. I'd say no response might be better than just NO!

John Doe

101 months ago

I also applied for a position at JP Morgan and actually received a pre screen call from HR.I was asked if I had an interest continuing along the path of my previous position,which I happily said I was,since it was a perfect match for their opening.That was the last I heard from them.This is the first job I have had to look for in 20 years,not a very comfortable feeling.Some advice looking for a job is a full time job.Don't leave any stone unturned explore every possibility,Network,Network,Network,be sure you have keywords in your Resume to match the position you are applying for and remember you might only get 20 seconds of someone scanning your Resume to decide whether it goes in the garbage or not.|Good Luck

Glenn in Houston, Texas

101 months ago

I was actually contacted and did a phone interview. During the phone interview I was told I would receive an email with the time, location, and people for the interview. Well gues what? I never got that email. I thought that was very unprofessional of them to do. If something came up and they hired someone fine but at least apologize for renigging on the interview that they teased me with. So my opinion of them after the way I was treated is that if you do get hired there you will be nothing but a number anyhow.

ses334 in Fort Wayne, Indiana

101 months ago

I did apply for a job at Chase, and I did at least hear back from them, saying thank you but no. I agree with an earlier poster - at least they responded. I would say that on 99% of my applications, I never hear anything beyond the initial "Thanks for your interest." I really think that the very LEAST any company could do is send an applicant notice that they no longer have the position, or they have decided to go with another candidate, or whatever.

Proud American in Naperville, Illinois

101 months ago

Ten years with the Bank - First Chicago, then Bank One, now JP Morgan Chase. Expected changes, but not to have my job handed over to India! Spent the last two months before "my exit" trying to explain and help the India reps by phone - no interest in learning! And no understanding of what the poor frustrated customers were calling in about!!!! I miss the job and the pride I had performing my duties. Where is this country going?

PJ in Jacksonville, Florida

99 months ago

Another former employee here. When I was laid off, got the song and dance about how I would be given preference in future hiring. After submitting applications for thirteen open positions, I got one interview. Hiring manager was very enthusiastic. Kept telling me what kind of high-powered experience he absolutely had to have and I had it all. The entire process took more than two months and in the end they promoted one of the department clericals to the position. The bottom line is -- the bottom line. If they can fill it cheaper, you've got no chance, no matter how qualified you are.

edgy in Montreal, Quebec

98 months ago

Congrats, Mr. Hayes, did you get the job?

victor in Norcross, Georgia

98 months ago

I wasted 9.5 years at Chase and how they can in Ohio have such unbelievable job postings is the unbelievably nasty way they treat you- the worker and you will be just a worker regardless of your Degrees and Experience. Ever think about the compounding interest on Chase cosumer credit products? its a vast income for Chase and yet they search out the cheapest labor which meant, in my career, I had to train the unteachable who made gross errors and this pattern of bad business Chase Sr. Management ignore..there it is; work at Chase? May you obtain a real career post instead.

TLO in Pickerington, Ohio

96 months ago

I do not understand Chase myself last week they posted a job for a loss prevention analyst; mind you I was a loss prevention analyst at Discover Card doing the exact same thing, they sent me an email saying I did not qualify for the job. I could not understand how when I did the same job for another financial company. Can anyone tell me how and why this is possible?

coiley in Elmhurst, Illinois

96 months ago

It is not what you know, it is whome you know at Chase!

Patti in Columbus in Columbus, Ohio

96 months ago

I thought I was all alone until I came across all of this. This is very unprofessional. I applied for a Chase job at a locale employment agency, and went to the employment agency for an interview. She sent me an e-mail saying we forgot the assessment, but I can take it without a link to get in to it. To this day I have never received it. I completed the credit application process at the employment agency and now I can't apply for any jobs due to my password needs changed, and again I sent them three emails to change my password. That has been a couple of months. Chase will not respond so I have no idea what to. I can't believe they run a business like this.

Larry in Dracut, Massachusetts

96 months ago

John Smith in Mansfield, Ohio said: How many hundreds of jobs in central Ohio can one company post???

Is turnover that bad?

This is why...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

wccsa in Gilbert, Arizona

96 months ago

The reason they don't respond to people who have worked there prior or have any experience is becuase they don't want to pay you what you derserve, they would rather hire college kids who they cannot depend on and pay them bare minimum. I know trainer there and thats what I have been told. I have a friend who worked there 29 years and they had the nerve to fire that person because of a abusive customer call, they don't care about their long time, reliable employees and if they can save a buck they will.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.