Background Check/ Drug Test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Flor Gabrielllaa in Phoenix, Arizona

31 months ago

I recently got hired at Chase they gave me a start date, but i dont know whether i should call them before i take the drug test and background or afterwards i was suggested by one of their employee she "thought" i should do it afterwards.. what should i do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Silicon in San Jose, California

31 months ago

Not sure what you mean by "... call them before i take the drug test and background or afterwards..."?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Flor Olguin

31 months ago

I was advised to call and thank them for being accepted to work there and discuss my schedule. But the Chase employee who contacted me didn't specify if I should call before the whole testing procedure or after. I talked to another Chase employee and she mentioned that she "thought" I should just wait after.. did that sound better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Silicon in San Jose, California

31 months ago

Flor Olguin said: I was advised to call and thank them for being accepted to work there and discuss my schedule. But the Chase employee who contacted me didn't specify if I should call before the whole testing procedure or after. I talked to another Chase employee and she mentioned that she "thought" I should just wait after.. did that sound better.

If you're told by phone that you are hired, didn't you "...thank them for being accepted to work there and discuss my schedule." right then? If you know for sure you'll pass the background/drug test, just show up for work as scheduled. Or, to be doubly sure, call human resource and confirm your start date and ask for the status of the background/drug test tomorrow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Flor Gabrielllaa in Phoenix, Arizona

31 months ago

Silicon in San Jose, California said: If you're told by phone that you are hired, didn't you "...thank them for being accepted to work there and discuss my schedule." right then? If you know for sure you'll pass the background/drug test, just show up for work as scheduled. Or, to be doubly sure, call human resource and confirm your start date and ask for the status of the background/drug test tomorrow.

You see he didnt specify. But thanks I sure will do that. Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

craz in Billings, Montana

20 months ago

What type of drug test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.