Background Check Chase Bank Personal Banker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Han Solo 24 in Woodbridge, Virginia

13 months ago

Hello,

I recently received an offer from Chase bank for a personal banker position. I have some concerns about the background check;

1. I had 1 arrest back in 2005 which resulted into 2 charges. both of them were dropped and one of them was nolle prosequi. No convictions! however, they will come up when they do the fingerprints. Should I be worried about that?

2. I filed for bankruptcy and my case was discharged in Feb of this year, I am not sure how closely chase looks at your credit history for personal banker.

I guess I am a little nervous, any advice or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

nadinasmylez in Chicago, Illinois

9 months ago

Han Solo 24 in Woodbridge, Virginia said: Hello,

I recently received an offer from Chase bank for a personal banker position. I have some concerns about the background check;

1. I had 1 arrest back in 2005 which resulted into 2 charges. both of them were dropped and one of them was nolle prosequi. No convictions! however, they will come up when they do the fingerprints. Should I be worried about that?

2. I filed for bankruptcy and my case was discharged in Feb of this year, I am not sure how closely chase looks at your credit history for personal banker.

I guess I am a little nervous, any advice or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

Hi did you get the job??? I am in a similar situation. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.