Interview results

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

neodoubleO7 in Rutherford, New Jersey

15 months ago

Hi

Can any one tell me when does JP Morgan chase informs you whether you have been selected for the offer. I had a phone interview and then a face to face interview with two people in their office a week back but still haven't received any email or phone whether I was selected or not, to worsen the case, I see that job for which I had applied has been removed from their site saying this job is not accepting any more submissions. Can any one tell me is it all fine? or have they found some one else, usually do they inform about the interview results?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

15 months ago

neodoubleO7 in Rutherford, New Jersey said: Hi

Can any one tell me when does JP Morgan chase informs you whether you have been selected for the offer. I had a phone interview and then a face to face interview with two people in their office a week back but still haven't received any email or phone whether I was selected or not, to worsen the case, I see that job for which I had applied has been removed from their site saying this job is not accepting any more submissions. Can any one tell me is it all fine? or have they found some one else, usually do they inform about the interview results?

Thanks

Keep applying for other jobs. Chase will call if you are the chosen one. Depending on the office, you "might" receive an email if you aren't. Its not uncommon for them to say nothing.

Rush009 in Lansing, Michigan

14 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Keep applying for other jobs. Chase will call if you are the chosen one. Depending on the office, you "might" receive an email if you aren't. Its not uncommon for them to say nothing.

Yes you are right even give the interview around two week back they haven't replied it yet and i write the mail to recruiter also she didn't replied either!!

Bluetea in Texas

14 months ago

Rush009 in Lansing, Michigan said: Yes you are right even give the interview around two week back they haven't replied it yet and i write the mail to recruiter also she didn't replied either!!

Most of the time, they won' respond because there are too many people applying now. Just keep applying for other jobs.

14 months ago

But i don't think they took that many interviews that they forgot to respond it back

Bluetea in Texas

14 months ago

Rush009 in Lansing, Michigan said: But i don't think they took that many interviews that they forgot to respond it back

They didn't forget. They only respond if you are the one they want. Keep applying. Never wait for a response - not in this job market.

14 months ago

thank you so much

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.