Chase Loan Officer Background Check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

ebay2478 in Brentwood, California

76 months ago

Getting ready to go through the Chase Background Check for a Loan Officer position. I know that they do a criminal background check, fingerprinting, drug testing and employment history (verify the dates of employment). Do they look into anything else? Please advise. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in I am the real FightBack, New York

76 months ago

ebay2478 in Brentwood, California said: Getting ready to go through the Chase Background Check for a Loan Officer position. I know that they do a criminal background check, fingerprinting, drug testing and employment history (verify the dates of employment). Do they look into anything else? Please advise. Thanks.

What do you think they will find?

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

joel031.vox.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

FightBack in I am the real FightBack, New York said: What do you think they will find? sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

joel031.vox.com/

Recently had a background check performed by Wachovia and I popped up on an Internal Fraud Prevention Service report (IFPS) provided by Early Warning (www.early-warning.com/internalfraud/) This barred me from being employed by them. The report states that I have an unfavorable employment record with Bank of America.

This is very strange considering I resigned from Bank of America and was not aware of any of this or a problem when I left for a new job. I have no idea what it is even relating to. When I tried to contact Bank of America they refused to provide me with any information. They told me all I could do was dispute it, however, this is very difficult when I don't even know what to dispute.

I currently work for Wells Fargo. They did not access the Early Warning report prior to them hiring me so obviously the first I heard of it was when Wachovia did the check. I am wondering if Chase will access this database during the background check. Please advise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

FIGHTBACK_ in Amityville, New York said: yes they will. the background check is very elaborate

Do they utilize Choicepoint and Early Warning just like Wachovia?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

FIGHTBACK_ in Amityville, New York said: yes they will. the background check is very elaborate

HiDave!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

FIGHTBACK_ in Amityville, New York said: im jamie dimon

You are David D from the Astor branch.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

victoria gregg in Houston, Norway

70 months ago

Companies hire private investigators to check on you. They especially look after your credit records, and if you have been filed with a case before.

Private investigators like this: www.izoninvestigations.com/

Check them out, maybe you can ask one of them...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

victoria gregg in Houston, Norway said: Companies hire private investigators to check on you. They especially look after your credit records, and if you have been filed with a case before.

Private investigators like this: www.izoninvestigations.com/

Check them out, maybe you can ask one of them...

The same companies that just cost the tax payers $700 Billion Dollars in a bailout of companies who mismanaged money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Flithemback in Houston, Texas

26 months ago

Yes, I Chase do check it through Early Warming Services, LLC.

ebay2478 in Brentwood, California said: Recently had a background check performed by Wachovia and I popped up on an Internal Fraud Prevention Service report (IFPS) provided by Early Warning ( www.early-warning.com/internalfraud/ ) This barred me from being employed by them. The report states that I have an unfavorable employment record with Bank of America .

This is very strange considering I resigned from Bank of America and was not aware of any of this or a problem when I left for a new job. I have no idea what it is even relating to. When I tried to contact Bank of America they refused to provide me with any information. They told me all I could do was dispute it, however, this is very difficult when I don't even know what to dispute.

I currently work for Wells Fargo. They did not access the Early Warning report prior to them hiring me so obviously the first I heard of it was when Wachovia did the check. I am wondering if Chase will access this database during the background check. Please advise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.