Johnson Controls

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

G M

81 months ago

They led me on for over 5 months that I had the job. The only one I can say was honest was the branch manager, a really down to earth guy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

FBI09 in York, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

Was laid off, because I did not "fit in" with the socialite crowd. I worked, but most socialized. Careful...you have to fit politically if you want to keep a job.

Not worth the effort.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

oO-SmartCookie-Oo in Michigan

58 months ago

FBI09 in York, Pennsylvania said: Was laid off, because I did not "fit in" with the socialite crowd. I worked, but most socialized. Careful...you have to fit politically if you want to keep a job.

Not worth the effort.

I found this to be true as well when I was laid off. The entire place is VERY cliquey and if you don't put fitting is as a number 1 priority, then you will get canned. Funny enough, it showed up on my review - forget that I always put in extra hours and no one EVER complained about the punctuality or quality of my work. None of that matters, only that you are chummy with everyone. Happy sunshine. Best buddies. i agree with FB109, not worth the effort. So Sad, because besides that, it was my favorite place to work so far.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

idiot for working for Johnsons in Dublin, Ireland

22 months ago

Did not like working for johnson controls for 1 minuite not employee friendly at all .

enough said .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.