Judge News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Judge stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Competitor in Flourtown, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

we get so many resumes, more recently from Recruiters at Judge. Commission is low, very low brow place to be. They must not be doing something right, people have come and go at that place in the past 2 years or so.
The recruiters tend to thrive after they leave.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Simple Amercn in Los Angeles, California

90 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Judge stack up against the competition?

Everyone knows Judge advertises positions that do not exist thus they cannot be making much income with ghost position placement. I hope they fold soon! Bottom line Judge s.u.c.k.s!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer76 in Flourtown, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

This is Jennifer, i don't live in Flourtown, but anyway,,, You shouls see what goes on at that place on a daily basis, it is like the blind leading the blind. It starts with lack of leadership, they have so many lawsuits against them, they hired an outside lawfirm to handle them,,,, its a joke. How do i know??? I just do :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sarge, norristown in Flourtown, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

Gossip and news,,,,, I have some gossip and news, there is a 10 Million dollar lawsuit, plus or minus, and potential lien against this "company" that no one is aware of at this point.
Any more information, feel free to repsond to this.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

robert1 in conshohocken, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

sarge, i know a lot about this company, i would love to talk to you offline!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sarge in Flourtown, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

how are you robert1? how much do you know?

89 months ago

a lot, i worked in their corporate office for almost 2yrs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sarge

89 months ago

try 9 years going back to bala

89 months ago

we need to talk....

jsindallas in Irving, Texas

87 months ago

If the first thing a company wants in experience skills is drafting denials, it doesnt look like a very straight forward company.

I love Staffing and want to change it in boston, Massachusetts

81 months ago

how do people get paid at judge commision or salary? Also are the owners and ceo cool?

Christopher Lo Pinto in Chicago, Illinois

81 months ago

I love Staffing and want to change it in boston, Massachusetts said: how do people get paid at judge commission or salary? Also are the owners and ceo cool?

Judge has many divisions: the IT recruiters get a salary and comissions on placements, Recruiters that focus on only Perm opportunities in the Food/Bev industry are on a draw and get commissions. The CEO is very cool...Judge is a great place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

jsindallas in Irving, Texas said: If the first thing a company wants in experience skills is drafting denials, it doesnt look like a very straight forward company.

This is false!

69 months ago

Jennifer76 in Flourtown, Pennsylvania said: This is Jennifer, i don't live in Flourtown, but anyway,,, You shouls see what goes on at that place on a daily basis, it is like the blind leading the blind. It starts with lack of leadership, they have so many lawsuits against them, they hired an outside lawfirm to handle them,,,, its a joke. How do i know??? I just do :)

This is completely false!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.