kaiser asesment test

Comments (5)

Roxanna in Beaumont, California

51 months ago

I am going to take a medical assistant job asesment test tomorrow at kaiser in fontana. Can anyone give me any advice on what i should study or what i can expect on the test? Anything will help me prepare thank u!

Nina in Riverside, California

48 months ago

As anyone taken a medical terminology or ICD-9 test for Kaiser? How can I study for them? Need help in preparing for it. Thanks!

Natalya in North Highlands, California

31 months ago

Roxanna in Beaumont, California said: I am going to take a medical assistant job asesment test tomorrow at kaiser in fontana. Can anyone give me any advice on what i should study or what i can expect on the test? Anything will help me prepare thank u!

did you pass the test how was it?

Natalya in North Highlands, California

31 months ago

Did you pass the test? how was it?

songbirdjt47 in Alpharetta, Georgia

28 months ago

Nina in Riverside, California said: As anyone taken a medical terminology or ICD-9 test for Kaiser ? How can I study for them? Need help in preparing for it. Thanks!

I just took it and failed. Dont understand these tests. First of all most meds are unit dosages. The problem with Kaiser is that they time you for each question. I am a slow reader and by the time I read the questions time was up for answering it so I missed at least three questions. Iam an ob nurse and the questions were not even related to ob/gyn. Very stupid way of testing. IV meds are usually already mixed and ready to go . LPNs do not deal with this and yet they are askng questiosn that an RN would have to answer.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.