kaiser asesment test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Roxanna in Beaumont, California

44 months ago

I am going to take a medical assistant job asesment test tomorrow at kaiser in fontana. Can anyone give me any advice on what i should study or what i can expect on the test? Anything will help me prepare thank u!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Nina in Riverside, California

41 months ago

As anyone taken a medical terminology or ICD-9 test for Kaiser? How can I study for them? Need help in preparing for it. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Natalya in North Highlands, California

24 months ago

Roxanna in Beaumont, California said: I am going to take a medical assistant job asesment test tomorrow at kaiser in fontana. Can anyone give me any advice on what i should study or what i can expect on the test? Anything will help me prepare thank u!

did you pass the test how was it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Natalya in North Highlands, California

24 months ago

Did you pass the test? how was it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

songbirdjt47 in Alpharetta, Georgia

21 months ago

Nina in Riverside, California said: As anyone taken a medical terminology or ICD-9 test for Kaiser ? How can I study for them? Need help in preparing for it. Thanks!

I just took it and failed. Dont understand these tests. First of all most meds are unit dosages. The problem with Kaiser is that they time you for each question. I am a slow reader and by the time I read the questions time was up for answering it so I missed at least three questions. Iam an ob nurse and the questions were not even related to ob/gyn. Very stupid way of testing. IV meds are usually already mixed and ready to go . LPNs do not deal with this and yet they are askng questiosn that an RN would have to answer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.