A job there?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Jill in Sacramento, California

89 months ago

The only thing worse than being part of their healthcare "system," is working for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

candy in Los Angeles, California

87 months ago

I interviewed for Kaiser Permanente in Pasadena. The lady interviewing me literally yelled at me, saying I wasn't passionate enough in the interview (huh?). Needless to say I never send a thank you note or anything after the interview. Worst interview ever. I would never work there, no matter what.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sunny-SF bay Area

87 months ago

watch out for the back stabbers there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sunny-SF bay Area

87 months ago

what out for the back stabbers there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sunny-SF bay Area

87 months ago

Jill in Sacramento, California said: The only thing worse than being part of their healthcare "system," is working for them.

where did you work at Kaiser? I was back stabbed by a co-worker and management didn't help at all. they didn't care just wanted the work done

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dont want to say in Walnut Creek, California

85 months ago

Sunny-SF bay Area said: where did you work at Kaiser? I was back stabbed by a co-worker and management didn't help at all. they didn't care just wanted the work done

n which city did you work? just curious?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Becky in Beaverton, Oregon

84 months ago

In my 35 yr. career, it was the worst place I ever stepped foot into.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shirley in Murrieta, California

84 months ago

I have applied for different positions in the nursing dept. and was actually interviewed once at the Riverside facility but I wasn't hired. I've been told that if you don't know anyone who works there it lessens your chances of being hired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lourdes Garcia in Palmdale, California

84 months ago

I worked for Kaiser for ten years
the last supervisor I had, was on that position because she was very close friend of a department administrator an a real door mat. Lacking of profesionalism at all. I could not learn the department due to lack of organizational and time management skills, something very crucial on that specific department. I did my best, I worked extra hours and never got compensated, My supervisor stated she never knew about those worked hours, even though she was on the office after 5 pm and on saturdays we were working together (she was salaried) but when her boss asked her, she said she never knew about me working on saturdays even some sundays.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia Saputo in San Diego, California

75 months ago

Becky in Beaverton, Oregon said: In my 35 yr. career, it was the worst place I ever stepped foot into.

I agree with you. I worked in the San Diego facility, and they are a bunch of back-stabbing, neurotic people. Worst place I have ever worked for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DMHV in San Diego, California

17 months ago

I am getting ready to start a contract job working the front desk at different locations, I feel it will be really good experience and might get my foot in the door if I do a good job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gnote in Los Angeles, California

17 months ago

Sorry to hear what Kaiser is all about. Was thinking about applying to a position. I am still reeling from my experience in another managed care system that was enough to make me seriously want to end my career working in the health field. If all goes well, I will meet that goal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.