How to get a job at Kaleida Health.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Kaleida Health? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Nichole Fanton in Westons Mills, New York

83 months ago

I am interested in a job at your facility. I am currently in school but i graduate July 6th. I take my registry July 11th and then hope to be certified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tom

83 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Kaleida Health? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

My advice for anyone interested in working Security for Kaleida Health is KEEP LOOKING ! I worked at Buffalo General Hospital and the work that they want you to do isn't worth the pay. I was involved in fights chases and was attacked by a patient. I got payed $7.25 for all of that and to top it all off was Laid off. I recently read to that a women with AIDS bit someone there Trust me if you want to do security look someplace else than a Kaleida Hospital

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Barb in Buffalo, New York

82 months ago

I currently work for Kaleida and I must say they are a company who has alot to offer for people who have as much to give in return e.g educational background & work experience is always a plus, word of advice come in the door with something to offer and present yourself as a person who looks the par "NORM" and sell yourself, you will be surprised at what Kaleida has to offer, also they are always looking to advance current employees, so the opportunity is there if YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THE JOB!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.