Getting in with Kelly

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Lori @ loriannb80@hotmail.com

86 months ago

A couple of years ago, when I still lived in the Beckley area, I called at least 3 times and left messages for them to call me. They never answered the phone, by the way, any of the times I called. Oh yeah, I NEVER got a phone call back. I since, have left the area....and believe it or not, Kelly answers the phone here!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Buffalo, New York

86 months ago

Where is Beckley? The Western New York offices are just as bad. The Idea of ignore it and it will go away is the mind frame around here. So professional aren't they. They scrutinize you about professionalism and look how they do things.

me in Richardson, Texas

86 months ago

Chris said: Where is Beckley? The Western New York offices are just as bad. The Idea of ignore it and it will go away is the mind frame around here. So professional aren't they. They scrutinize you about professionalism and look how they do things.

Yep!

Dawn

86 months ago

I agree with both comments posted here from people who tried this so-called employment agency. I live in Aliso Viejo, CA and applied at the office here in my town. I wasted time taking tests, filling out pages and pages of forms, and they never called me. I would calll them and they did not return my calls or woould tell me the job I was applying for, or the work I was looking for had just been taken. What a joke!!!!!!!

Lupe Gonzalez in Plano, Texas

62 months ago

You should be glad temp agencies don't call you back. Temp agencies are the worst employers to work for. I'd rather work at McDonald's - seriously.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.