Kelly Education

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

BossMoss in Dover, Delaware

88 months ago

Woked a brief time for Kelly Edu. THey have a whirl whind orientation & send you out on these crappy assign. to teach kids w/ behavior probs. They dismiss you at the drop of a hat since they put you in an impossible NO WIN situation w/ little help, or support. They have a revolving door looking for new talent/help.

The staff in Wilmington, DE is unprofessional, & will turn on you on a dime! Forget it UNLESS you are desperate OR you take them w/ a grain of salt!

Another one to AVOID is STS from Media, PA w/ office in New Castel, DE. Also only are about filling sub(human) teaching slots & does not give a @#$ about you!!!!!

Face it, the SUB human teaching racket is BAD! Low, pay, no benefits & agencies who DO NOT SUPPORT many of the reg. teachers treat you like ^&*( too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

teacherpreacher in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

I also worked for Kelly Educational of Media, PA. Overall, BAD working experience. Sent me to Wm. Penn Middle school in Yeadon, PA Was more like a juvenile delinquent facility. Had doubts I would make it through the day!

Tough, mean, rude, disrespectful, city kids, (young gangstas) who have nothing but bad attitude, hostility, personality disorder & some w/ criminal tendencies. No help, no support from school or Kelly, It's all on YOU!!!!!

This is what Kelly will send you off to if you let them! They don't care about you. If you get chewed up, they will get someone else & so on... No skin off their nose!

Worked at Elem. schools for Wm. Penn. SD where some principals will falsely accuse you of not being able to manage unruly, hostile, disturbed, inner city kids.

These sad sack principals will run off & squeal to Kelly lies that you can't do your job, can't manage their little darlings & for you to be banned from their school!

Kelly then gives you a black mark on your record. You soon get passed up from any decent assign. You have no rights to defend yourself against any false accusation the miserable principals.

Kelly takes their word for it 100% of the time! NO JOKE!!!! You DO NOT COUNT!!

I have had parents of students make trouble for me out of the blue too as a sub. teacher. Kelly will not support you ONE BIT if you are ever falsely accused of anything as they feel you are EXPENDABLE & they will release you in a heartbeat & get someone else. It is a revolving door with them! Forgot to mention about low pay with all the high stress & no benefits either!

In sum, Kelly Ed. lacks professionalism, decency & are to be avoided!

Another low-life, co. in the sub. teaching arena in PA & DE is STS Substitute Teacher Service of Media, PA. Two words: AVOID THEM!!They promise you the world & give you junk for work assignments!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lee999 in dover

82 months ago

I have worked for Kelly services and STS. and I have had one hellava time...I pick my own assignments, and I go where I can have the most probable day. As for them not caring, I don't know much about Kelly, but when I got hurt {Darley Road Elementary} I called them, and two days later I got a call from the owner, and saw to it that I got all the care that I needed. That was a year ago, and I am still recieivng care {through hip out} and they pay for all my meds..

So actually, what I am saying is, the job is what you make it...You don't have to go where they want you to, you pick your own assignments.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lee999 in dover

82 months ago

I have worked for Kelly services and STS. and I have had one hellava time...I pick my own assignments, and I go where I can have the most probable day.

As for them not caring, I don't know much about Kelly {1st year with them}, but when I got hurt {Darley Road Elementary} I called STS main office, and two days later I got a call from the owner, and he saw to it that I got all the care that I needed. That was a year ago, and I am still recieivng care {threw my hip out} and they pay for all my meds and office visits..

So actually, what I am saying is, the job is what you make it...You don't have to go where they want you to, you pick your own assignments.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.