LMSMID

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

someone who knows in Carrollton, Michigan

85 months ago

The people there are rude..on the surface it looks like a great place to work...but just ask any Kelly service employee how they are treated...I know from experience..I was there for almost 4 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JK in Richmond, Virginia

85 months ago

Why'd you stay there for 4 years if you were so unhappy and treated poorly?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Yvonne A.-B. in Bradenton, Florida

85 months ago

One particular recruiter, located in the sarasota branch, S.M. is quite rude, she's not a professional, at all! It appears to me that once some recruiters obtain their branch positions, they look down at the temps, who've upheld the Kelly banner for years.

This same nut, S.M., had the NERVE to call my home, with a confrontational tone of voice, & was sadly misinformed , by the client, that I was 3 hrs. late for a weekend assignment! I called her branch manager, to find out that Kelly was on the side of the client, of course. They could've cared less, as to my side of the story. My time card, signed by the client proved that I was one hr. late, not 3 hrs!! My reason for being tardy ,driving from one town to the other, which I didn't apply for. Also, S.M. , of the Sarasota branch, failed to give percise, directions, as to how to enter this 110 office facility!!

Still no apology from my branch, as to their over-sight, and inabilty to do the math- yet we are scrutinized like mad!

I think some of the recruiters need to be taught people skills, also to brush up on their professional skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dolly Austin in Winston Salem, North Carolina

82 months ago

Yvonne A.-B. in Bradenton, Florida said: One particular recruiter, located in the sarasota branch, S.M. is quite rude, she's not a professional, at all! It appears to me that once some recruiters obtain their branch positions, they look down at the temps, who've upheld the Kelly banner for years.

This same nut, S.M., had the NERVE to call my home, with a confrontational tone of voice, & was sadly misinformed , by the client, that I was 3 hrs. late for a weekend assignment! I called her branch manager, to find out that Kelly was on the side of the client, of course. They could've cared less, as to my side of the story. My time card, signed by the client proved that I was one hr. late, not 3 hrs!! My reason for being tardy ,driving from one town to the other, which I didn't apply for. Also, S.M. , of the Sarasota branch, failed to give percise, directions, as to how to enter this 110 office facility!!

Still no apology from my branch, as to their over-sight, and inabilty to do the math- yet we are scrutinized like mad!

I think some of the recruiters need to be taught people skills, also to brush up on their professional skills.

You are so right about that they are a very unprofessional group and would not work for them again if they were the last people around!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.