Job Postings

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Sara in Newington, Connecticut

87 months ago

Are there any job postings for a teacher's aide?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Smeddy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

I suggest using www.craigslist.org to search for jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

stacey in Bronx, New York

84 months ago

hey, I am in need of a job. I want to get a job. can any one help me,i have applied to many stores and no one wants to hire me.I am 16 years old.i will appricate it if someone can help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

John Grant in Eagle Mountain, Utah

75 months ago

Sara in Newington, Connecticut said: Are there any job postings for a teacher's aide?

Sara,

The school year is almost over and hopefully you found the TA position you were looking for, but if not, Kelly Educational Staffing places TAs all the time. Check them out.

www.kellyeducationalstaffing.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jackie O in District Heights, Maryland

73 months ago

I am looking for a career as a Leasing Consultant. Does any one know how and where to start to get a job as a leasing consultant, beacuse I have place apps online and in person and still noone is calling me back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

John Grant in Eagle Mountain, Utah

73 months ago

Jackie O in District Heights, Maryland said: I am looking for a career as a Leasing Consultant. Does any one know how and where to start to get a job as a leasing consultant, beacuse I have place apps online and in person and still noone is calling me back.

Jackie,

Are you tailoring your resume to that industry?

Too often, we make the mistake of thinking that one resume will fit all situations. What recruiters look for are people who meet all or most of the requirements for the job. You should find out what the company is looking for and then build your resume from scratch with those requirements in mind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.