Pay

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Sam in Spring Hill, Florida

90 months ago

Get real the pay is very low, it is my skills, exp, education, and certs that make your company so much money. You need to pay a higher wage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

me in Richardson, Texas

89 months ago

They don't care about your skills. I have a lot of them, PROOVEN and they put me in a warehouse to sweep the floors and be harrassed by gang members. She had me take those stupid tests, which I ACED and that is what I got. When I asked her about the Admin Asst jobs, she stated that "they were taken". They are all a bunch of liars!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Mechanicsville, Virginia

84 months ago

Based on your writing skills I can't blame any employer for not paying you what you have convinced yourself you're worth. Poor grammer, misspellings, bad punctuation will never give you a leg up on the competition. I'm not trying to be mean but you really need to sharpen up your writing skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JayBird in Atlanta, Georgia

84 months ago

Paul in Mechanicsville, Virginia said: Based on your writing skills I can't blame any employer for not paying you what you have convinced yourself you're worth. Poor grammer, misspellings, bad punctuation will never give you a leg up on the competition. I'm not trying to be mean but you really need to sharpen up your writing skills.

Grammer? I think you mean grammar. =\

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

melinda in Pikesville, Maryland

84 months ago

JayBird, I normally don't comment on boards however your response to Paul's comment is hilarious......lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wan in Bensalem, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

melinda is so right.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.