Kimball Midwest Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Kimball Midwest?

What do you like best about working at Kimball Midwest? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Grand Junction, Colorado

57 months ago

If anyone can give me some info on this company I would appreciate it. My husband is going thru a second interview with Kimball for a Sales or Sales Management position. He is currently an Area Sales Manager for his company, but the companies sales have dropped considerably. The company came out with a new comp plan for 2009. He earned just over 100k last year in salary and commissions, but this year is on track for around 70k. We'd like to know what Area Managers and Sales Rep's can expect to earn at Kimball. Don't want to make the wrong move in this economy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

c002 in miami, Florida

57 months ago

I would not be a good idea to change jobs in this economy, especially a sales position of any kind. People are not looking to spend money they are looking to recover the monies lost. I am sure your and your husband are trying to do so as well. My best advise is the U.S. Government is hiring throughout the US. Apply for a US job, stay where he is until something better comes around.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

c002 in miami, Florida

57 months ago

Pam in Grand Junction, Colorado said: If anyone can give me some info on this company I would appreciate it. My husband is going thru a second interview with Kimball for a Sales or Sales Management position. He is currently an Area Sales Manager for his company, but the companies sales have dropped considerably. The company came out with a new comp plan for 2009. He earned just over 100k last year in salary and commissions, but this year is on track for around 70k. We'd like to know what Area Managers and Sales Rep's can expect to earn at Kimball. Don't want to make the wrong move in this economy.

I would look at the salary trend for Kimball Midwest posted on indeed, it should be on the top left hand corner, I just saw it. To tell you it looks scary, I think you and your husband should take a look at it and discuss it. Find out how indeed got this information, I wouldn't want to work for any company whos' sales have dropped as shown on indeed's sales chart

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Grand Junction, Colorado

57 months ago

c002 in miami, Florida said: I would look at the salary trend for Kimball Midwest posted on indeed, it should be on the top left hand corner, I just saw it. To tell you it looks scary, I think you and your husband should take a look at it and discuss it. Find out how indeed got this information, I wouldn't want to work for any company whos' sales have dropped as shown on indeed's sales chart

Thanks for you input. You're right, the salary trend definitely doesn't look good. We'll need to do a little research. Honestly, my husbands company is doing the same thing. Salaries of Area Sales Reps were taken away, but commissions were given a bump. That only works for the rep if customers are still buying the product. Are there any current or past Kimball reps that can give us an idea of how sales are going?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

no names in Newton, New Jersey

44 months ago

I worked for these people, it is all smoke and mirrors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.