How to get a job at Kwajalein Range Services.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Kwajalein Range Services? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Mark Williams in Buffalo, New York

32 months ago

I am not answering this question but adding to it as I have been attempting to be hired and/or interviewed by Kwajalein Range Service for several months to no avail.

I have worked as a temporary employee since 2005 and my career, financially, has taken a nose-dive mostly due to the economy and that western New York employers can find good talent at below market rate pay scale.

I am a fully computer literate Design Draftsman with construction project management and facility planning experience in primarily commercial and industrial campuses and am currently assigned to FMC in Tonawanda, NY as an AutoCAD Designer.

I am becoming an expert on corrosion resistance as FMC is a chemical plant with product materials more corrosive than any salty breeze could corrode on Kwajalein.
I fully realize that competition is fierce and it is far too easy to apply for positions when the only application process is online; between the avalanche of electronic resumes and the relative ease of applying and reapplying, how do you stand-out amongst the crowd?

Other than the initial electronic response, there is no further contact and, at the risk of sounding arrogant, I have an excellent resume.
Also, the majority the positions posted are quite old; some of which were posted a year ago so what is the process and who do I need to connect with in order to be considered?

Perhaps this is all rhetorical.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

mactown2000@yahoo.com in Aurora, Colorado

21 months ago

I use to work for Antarctic Support Associates who's parent company was Holmes & Arver at MacMurdo Staition in Antarctica from 1991 to 2001 and believe I have the qualifications to work at Kwajalein Range and would like to know how to go about applying for a position with this particular company. Please contact me if you can help me. I heard of Kwajalein when I was working in Antarctica, A few of my coworkers worked there prior to working on the Ice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.