LabCorp Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at LabCorp?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

TERION JONES in Bay Springs, Mississippi

95 months ago

I WAS PREGNANT THE LAST TIME I WORKED FOR LAB CORP THATS WHY I MISSED DAYS AND COULD NOT RETURN TO WORK.I THINK I SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO WORK FOR THE COMPANY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

ex employee in Nampa, Idaho

95 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at LabCorp?
When I interviewed they were all about providing excellent customer service. Landed the job no problem! (Hated my boss when I went to human resorces to get help with problem they were no help at all.) My immediate supervisor put his hand in my face several times. It may work out great for you but not me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sam in Lexington, North Carolina

94 months ago

ex employee said: When I interviewed they were all about providing excellent customer service. Landed the job no problem! (Hated my boss when I went to human resorces to get help with problem they were no help at all.) My immediate supervisor put his hand in my face several times. It may work out great for you but not me!
that would never fly out here in cali

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

LC in Rome, Illinois

93 months ago

sam said: that would never fly out here in cali

Sam-Can you go into more detail with that? I am wondering how much of this stuff I am reading about Lab Corp,or any company that collects blood,goes on in a state like California. I posted another message where I asked how much "off the street" hiring goes on at Lab Corp,since so many qualified people are being turned away. With the new rules and regulations in CA,then can these types of incidents occur on a regular basis there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

I Am LabCorp in Cartersville, Georgia

89 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at LabCorp?

It is rare that somebody will submit a resume and get hired without any contacts pulling for them prior to the interview. In most cases if you get an interview you already have the job; because your interview with LabCorp will have been arranged for you by someone that knows someone that knows you -- if you catch my meaning -- and is simply a formality. The only way to blow the "interview" is to be a total dunce; and even then you may still get hired depending on who arranged the interview for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ZEN in Oakland, California

88 months ago

I Am LabCorp in Cartersville, Georgia said: It is rare that somebody will submit a resume and get hired without any contacts pulling for them prior to the interview. In most cases if you get an interview you already have the job; because your interview with LabCorp will have been arranged for you by someone that knows someone that knows you -- if you catch my meaning -- and is simply a formality. The only way to blow the "interview" is to be a total dunce; and even then you may still get hired depending on who arranged the interview for you.

I dont know about that....I appled online through Monster.com and was called immediately...Within 20 mins. for an interview for courier in Ca. Couldnt take it ( LONG STORY ) but I left with a good impression/feeling about the company. Recently (three years later) I reapplied, and reappled, and reaplled!! I got responeses in my email saying the position was already filled but keep trying. OK>> thats fine, but I wondered why the hella were these positions were still on the site if they were filled?!! A month later (Over the holiday weekend I appled again and they called me today for a Specimen Ascessor. Not sure what that truly entails and I probably spelled it wrong but I go in next week for a data entry test.My hours are work 8pm-530am and I must say I was Excited until I read the employee comments. They are the same type of comments I'm hearing about Quest Diagnostic. I already work for a company that sounds like this and I AM SOOO READY TO QUIT!!!! But maybe I sould stay a little longer and pass up on Both QUEST and Labcorps. I know its good and bad everywhere....but....Im so confused right now. Maybe I sould apply for courier again so I can stay outdoors and wont have to see or worry about the supervisors and mangers starin me down if I talk, stabbin me in the back...workin me like crazy while I do my work and the work of the slackers just to be forced out right before Im vested or retired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

carolyon jenkins in princeton, West Virginia

84 months ago

i would like to help take blood

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mariah in Grove City, Ohio

84 months ago

Carolyon :
SO would VAMPIRES!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

James in Ballston Spa, New York

79 months ago

ZEN in Oakland, California said: I dont know about that....I appled online through Monster.com and was called immediately...Within 20 mins. for an interview for courier in Ca. Couldnt take it ( LONG STORY ) but I left with a good impression/feeling about the company. Recently (three years later) I reapplied, and reappled, and reaplled!! I got responeses in my email saying the position was already filled but keep trying. OK>> thats fine, but I wondered why the hella were these positions were still on the site if they were filled?!! A month later (Over the holiday weekend I appled again and they called me today for a Specimen Ascessor. Not sure what that truly entails and I probably spelled it wrong but I go in next week for a data entry test.My hours are work 8pm-530am and I must say I was Excited until I read the employee comments. They are the same type of comments I'm hearing about Quest Diagnostic. I already work for a company that sounds like this and I AM SOOO READY TO QUIT!!!! But maybe I sould stay a little longer and pass up on Both QUEST and Labcorps. I know its good and bad everywhere....but....Im so confused right now. Maybe I sould apply for courier again so I can stay outdoors and wont have to see or worry about the supervisors and mangers starin me down if I talk, stabbin me in the back...workin me like crazy while I do my work and the work of the slackers just to be forced out right before Im vested or retired.

how much did you make as a courier?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

phlebotomy517 in Riverside, California

18 months ago

TERION JONES in Bay Springs, Mississippi said: I WAS PREGNANT THE LAST TIME I WORKED FOR LAB CORP THATS WHY I MISSED DAYS AND COULD NOT RETURN TO WORK.I THINK I SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO WORK FOR THE COMPANY.

FWI...an employer cannot descriminate against pregnant employees, it's against the law. Look up Employment Law and prengncy descrimination. You do have rights. You only have to learn of those rights and practice them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.