Has anyone gotten hurt on the job at Labcorp

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

concerned citizen in Nashville, Tennessee

77 months ago

I have gotten hurt on the job, and workmen's comp denied me stating there was no injury. I was not able to return to work due to my hand injury. Now I have to go through the labor board to get my hospital bills paid for and hire an attorney to represent me. You would think of all the overtime we put in to this place they would take care of there employees. I found out the hard way we are just another number. Has anyone had a problem like this before with labcorp and if so please let me know and how you went about it to resolve it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

G H in Knoxville, Tennessee

76 months ago

concerned citizen in Nashville, Tennessee said: I have gotten hurt on the job, and workmen's comp denied me stating there was no injury. I was not able to return to work due to my hand injury. Now I have to go through the labor board to get my hospital bills paid for and hire an attorney to represent me. You would think of all the overtime we put in to this place they would take care of there employees. I found out the hard way we are just another number. Has anyone had a problem like this before with labcorp and if so please let me know and how you went about it to resolve it.

Hi Concerned Citizen,

A co-worker of mine was hurt on the job when his work car was rear ended. Workers Comp started to give him a hard time, but he caught on to their scam pretty quick. The only way to deal with Workers Comp or LabCorp is with a lawyer by your side before they can make up an excuse to get rid of you. My co-worker still works here, but he can no longer drive on the job. One thing is for sure with LabCorp -- they will use you up and through you under the bus in a heart beat. Best of luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

concerned citizen in Nashville, Tennessee

76 months ago

Thank you for your reply regarding my situation. Did your friend win his case? I also reside in tenn, but they stated that the labor board has to decide if Labcorp was in the wrong or not. Mind you this happened in May and I am still going through it, I have recd many doctor bills and my hand still hurts and I cannot do alot of repetitive motion with my right hand. I had to quit my job at labcorp because of all the red tape that I was going through. I wasn't able to see a doctor so I couldn't go on fmla so pretty much they were going to fire me so I quit instead. I have a better job and work for a great lab that takes care of there employees and is family driven which makes me feel better about myself. As for the headache and the stress Im still going through it . Do you know an attorney in the nashville area that works directly with workmen's comp issues if so let me know thanks !!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.