Liberty Mutual Background check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

John Teller in Green Cover, Florida

71 months ago

What is the background check process like? Do they check all of your past employment information? What forms do they make you fill out? Do they require additional references outside of the regular employer information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

brunsoc2@aol.com in Syracuse, New York

69 months ago

Most background checks now seem to include credit checks for some reason. I personnally like to know someone with a perfect history. Well I guess there are a few out their. With the ecomony being the way it is, bills are getting harder to pay. Oh yeah don't forget the drug screening.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

as1981 in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

Oklahomacity in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Background check is a pain in the neck, they run your credit, criminal, driving, academic, employment and one more i can't remember, but in my case i put on my resume that i finished a job and started a job the same year and i actually finished a year before (silly) and HR called me to get an explaination, also my Bsc is international so it took a month to get it back, so this woman from HR kept calling me about everysingle detail on my resume, credit score, accounts, etc and i had to explain why, what etc. to finally when background check was all said and done, never get a call back or email. after a frustrating time waiting. their hiring process sucks!! management is worthless, can even return a call. all this is in Oklahoma city-Edmond Area.

Was this after they offered you the job or before you received an offer letter?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Oklahomacity in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

63 months ago

as1981 in Dallas, Texas said: Was this after they offered you the job or before you received an offer letter?

this is after they offered me the position, and after they gave me the run around they said my credit was not where they wanted it to be i could not get a position. there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Blessed in Naperville, Illinois

5 months ago

Oklahomacity in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: this is after they offered me the position, and after they gave me the run around they said my credit was not where they wanted it to be i could not get a position. there.

What position was this for ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.