Life Time Fitness Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Life Time Fitness?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

jp253280 in Missouri City, Texas

65 months ago

Just be yourself and relax. We want to get to know you and who the real you is. Life Time Fitness overall focuses on JobFit and your past experience of some kind. From your past experience we can depends different things and figure out if it is the right Fit not only in the job but are we a good fit for you. I hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Minneapolis, Minnesota

27 months ago

I just interviewed for an aquatics supervisor position at the Life Time Fitness in Plymouth, MN. Here's some questions I was asked:

- Describe experience in this area.
- Discuss education, favorite courses, least favorite courses.
- A specific situation of when you were working on a task or project and you were interrupted. Describe situation, what you did, and the results (there were several questions of this type).
- Why were you hired at your current or most recent position? (I thought this was an odd question)
- Please describe how you lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Here at Life Time Fitness, we value good customer service. Sometimes you will need to talk to people you may not always want to talk to. In order to know that you can talk to any member, please go up to a member, introduce yourself, and ask them what their favorite part of Life Time Fitness is. Then I had to go back and report to interviewer what that member said.

Another thing to note, I thought I was interviewing for an Aquatics Supervisor position but really I was interviewing for a Lifeguard/Swim Instructor position. It was disappointing to learn this at the end of my interview. The posting I had applied to was an Aquatics Supervisor position and during the initial phone interview she referenced to the position as an Aquatics Supervisor position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.