I just interviewed for an aquatics supervisor position at the Life Time Fitness in Plymouth, MN. Here's some questions I was asked:
- Describe experience in this area.
- Discuss education, favorite courses, least favorite courses.
- A specific situation of when you were working on a task or project and you were interrupted. Describe situation, what you did, and the results (there were several questions of this type).
- Why were you hired at your current or most recent position? (I thought this was an odd question)
- Please describe how you lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Here at Life Time Fitness, we value good customer service. Sometimes you will need to talk to people you may not always want to talk to. In order to know that you can talk to any member, please go up to a member, introduce yourself, and ask them what their favorite part of Life Time Fitness is. Then I had to go back and report to interviewer what that member said.
Another thing to note, I thought I was interviewing for an Aquatics Supervisor position but really I was interviewing for a Lifeguard/Swim Instructor position. It was disappointing to learn this at the end of my interview. The posting I had applied to was an Aquatics Supervisor position and during the initial phone interview she referenced to the position as an Aquatics Supervisor position.