Lifetouch Portrait Studios, Inc. Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Lifetouch Portrait Studios, Inc.?

What do you like best about working at Lifetouch Portrait Studios, Inc.? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Barb Swift in Washington, Iowa

76 months ago

What are the starting salaries,bonuses, benefits and travel requirements at Lifetouch Portrait Studios?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

imfrog2002 in Salt Lake City, Utah

53 months ago

I started at $8/hr, and wasn't told about any bonuses, benefits, or travel requirements. I only worked for 2 weeks, as the manager was sexist, and didn't like guys working at her store (told to me by a long-time employee that was concerned for me) so I got 2 hours of work a week. Very bad management and training. They expect you to know their office procedures without training, and to follow them to the letter. They give 10% discounts for employees, and we received Employee Discounts at Target, as that was where the studio was located. Overall, a bad experience for me and 2 co-workers that also received 2 hours a week. There were 4 hired on at one time, and they only wanted 1, so instead of laying us off (where they'd have to pay unemployment,) they just gave us 1-2 hours a week. It's a very shady company, in my opinion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Me in Orlando, Florida

37 months ago

Worst pay ever! Worst benifits ever! 7.25 to start 8 bucks if your lucky!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.