Lockheed Background check..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Sunset in Phoenix, Arizona

68 months ago

It's a long and painful process but you should be fine! You shouldn't worry about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jdcleburne in cleburne, Texas

68 months ago

I am currently going the the background check with Lockheed. I know that I have nothing to hide and that I was as honest as possible on my application, but I for some reason am still worried sick about it. I was wondering how your situation turned out, and if you may have any tips for me. My tentative start date is January 12th. I have already had the drug test, and my physical is scheduled for tommorow.

perk in Dallas, Texas

68 months ago

I was worried, just like you for some reason, but I had nothing to hide. I was as honest as possible but they still turned me down. I received an offer but after my background check it was withdrawn. It still doesn't make sense to me. I was off by $1.50/hr because of a raise that didn't go into affect before I left. And they said this was the only reason the offer was withdrawn. I am still calling trying to make sense of everything and to figure out if there was any other reason. I just can't see them giving me an offer then withdrawing it because of a salary discrepancy that was not my fault. I called the HR dept (previous employ), but they did not have a copy of the appraisal. I received a fedex from Lockheed that said this was the only reason the offer was withdrawn.

perk in Dallas, Texas

68 months ago

As long as your information on your application is correct, you probably have nothing to worry about. I had a tenative start date of Dec 15th but................. What really upsets me is that I just completed my MBA this month and now I have to start all over looking for a job. I was contacted in late Oct so for the past two months I haven't applied to any other jobs.

jdcleburne in cleburne, Texas

68 months ago

Wow now I really am freaked out. It seems so long ago that I filled that thing out, I cant even remember if everything that I put down was 100% accurate. It would seem to me that if they were that particular about it than no one would be able to pass the background check. My tentative start date is not until Jan 12th. To the best of my knowledge everything on my application is correct, but man do I wish that I could double and triple check it now.

themuffinman in Fort Worth, Texas

67 months ago

Where will you be working ? and what will be your title? Ya know you can call the background people a call and get a status of where they are in the process. they are actually a third party firm/\.

perk in Dallas, Texas

67 months ago

Yeah, I would call the background people and they will tell you the status and if they are waiting on any information. They use American Background, look for the phone number on the web. They have nothing to do with the final outcome. Don't worry, I still think there was another reason for not hiring me, I just don't know what it is. If I find out anything I will let you know.

losonpoint in Orlando, Florida

67 months ago

wow a physical exam for what ?? Geez thats serious? what else do they check and what kinda of salaries do they offer?

perk in Dallas, Texas

67 months ago

I think the physical depends on your level of security clearance. It wasn't required for the position I was suppose to have. Depending on the clearance, they check anything from old friends, medical records, credit, etc......

dman232322 in Irving, Texas

67 months ago

DO THEY GO BY THE APPLICATION YOU FILLED OUT AT TIME OF INTERVIEW OR AT THE ONE YOU FILLED OUT ONLINE? I AM SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING AN OFFER TODAY. PLEASE RESPOND

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

jdcleburne in cleburne, Texas said: I am currently going the the background check with Lockheed. I know that I have nothing to hide and that I was as honest as possible on my application, but I for some reason am still worried sick about it. I was wondering how your situation turned out, and if you may have any tips for me. My tentative start date is January 12th. I have already had the drug test, and my physical is scheduled for tommorow.

What type of physical was it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

perk in Dallas, Texas said: I think the physical depends on your level of security clearance. It wasn't required for the position I was suppose to have. Depending on the clearance, they check anything from old friends, medical records, credit, etc......

i am referring to the salary

perk in Dallas, Texas

67 months ago

I only filled out one application, online.

themuffinman in Fort Worth, Texas

67 months ago

Did you get the offer?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.