Had a College On-Campus Interview, Now what?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

cinderblockfist in Los Angeles, California

59 months ago

I'm a Mechanical Engineering student in the masters program, and had an on-campus behavioral interview last week. The interviewer who was also an engineer told me this info from the interview gets put into the system so any hiring manager seeing my name will also see the interview notes. Therefore the thing to do now is to just apply online to any jobs that I see that I am interested in.

Is that it? I still have the e-mail address to an HR person and someone that's in charge of finance. Maybe I should e-mail them the progress of jobs that I have applied for online.

I knew someone that went through 3 on-campus interviews over years before nailing an internship, which is going to be turned into a full time job in a few months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas

51 months ago

cinderblockfist in Los Angeles, California said: I'm a Mechanical Engineering student in the masters program, and had an on-campus behavioral interview last week. The interviewer who was also an engineer told me this info from the interview gets put into the system so any hiring manager seeing my name will also see the interview notes. Therefore the thing to do now is to just apply online to any jobs that I see that I am interested in.
Is that it? I still have the e-mail address to an HR person and someone that's in charge of finance. Maybe I should e-mail them the progress of jobs that I have applied for online.
I knew someone that went through 3 on-campus interviews over years before nailing an internship, which is going to be turned into a full time job in a few months.

I would recommend you follow up with the recruiter

YellowRabbit in Blacksburg, Virginia

33 months ago

Did you hear back from them? I am in the same situation right now, and it's been 2 weeks. Also, was your interview in the Fall or Spring?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.