Typical wait after phone interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

mchotdog in Irvine, California

29 months ago

I had a phone interview with a senior manager of system engineering department last Wednesday(11/2) and he told me that the security staff will call me to explain the clearance process in the next three days which happened the next day (Thursday 11/3). I am just wondering what's the typical wait between phone interview and on site interview invitation?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

eggy in socal, California

29 months ago

Sometimes hours, sometimes never, and probably just about everywhere in between, but I'd typically expect within a week or so. I'd followup with a polite email at ~1 week if I didn't hear anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter Bob in Greenville, South Carolina

29 months ago

MCHotDog, congratulations on the progress! Keep in mind also that a lot of positions only require a phone interview before a conditional job offer is forthcoming. If they're getting you started on your clearance paperwork already, you must be a pretty serious candidate!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Prachi Mehta in York, Pennsylvania

19 months ago

Hi,

I have had a phone interview for the Quality Analyst position in Baltimore, MD on last Monday and it lasted for close to 15 minutes but haven't heard back from them as today.

This wait is kind of long and not sure if they take this much time in announcing the result ?

Does anyone have any idea on this ? I will appreciate your response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.