About an email from Macy's for an interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

nsd624 in Madison, Wisconsin

42 months ago

I got the email for an interview, and when I go the site where the link takes me and I sign in , it says something about 'schedule yourself by clicking the Schedule or Decline link below:' Only there is NO link below! So therefore I can't do anything. Has anyone had this happen??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (115) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

egor in Phoenix, Arizona

13 months ago

I applied for Macy's online. A couple days later I get an email to schedule an interview. I clicked on it, and went to the site (Macy's/Taleo powered), on the "schedule" link. It pops up with "Below is you appointment. Please keep it." with NOTHING THERE! And there is no way to contact Macy's HR to find out when the supposed appointment is. So I'm obviously not going to show up for it! FRUSTRATING!! Also no way to contact "Taleo" to report a problem. If anyone knows how to resolve this, PLEASE let me know!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

rosa1098 in Washington, District of Columbia

10 months ago

I apply to macys and the next day they send me a email to schedule interview And the email is only active for 14days and its been 6 days and i dont know what to do because it keeps saying theirs no appointment available. They called but miss the called and i called back 20mins later and they said to remember to keep checking on available schedules but still nothing. PLEASE HELP ME . I EVEN CALLED THE human resource but they where no help !!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MO-DEDE in Pittsburg, California

1 month ago

HELLO MY NAME IS DEEDERA COOPER
CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME A OTHER INTERVEIW SCHEDULE I WAS HAVEING PROBLEM WITH MY PHONE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

1 month ago

PLEASE SEND ME A OTHER E-MAIL TO SCHEDULE MY INTERVIEW PLEASE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

1 month ago

please send me a other e-mail to my phone for a interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Leighapp@aol.com in Thousand Oaks, California

1 month ago

Hello My name is Keith Leigh
I applied for a part time seasonal retail job or any job at the Thousand Oaks Macys store and have received no call or email to set up an interview. Please contact me via my email above or by phone. Thank you

gcoak@comcast.net in Ypsilanti, Michigan

29 days ago

I received a phone message that I would be getting an e-mail so I could schedule an interview. I did not get the e-mail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

gcoak@comcast.net in Ypsilanti, Michigan

29 days ago

I did not receive the e-mail to schedule my interview.

Cherelhines1@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

11 days ago

please send me another email link to schedule appointment for interview,received one but it didn't work.
Thank you

renaissance1900@gmail.com in Baltimore, Maryland

9 days ago

I cannot login to schedule my interview, I request a new password however the access code did not work.. I can not reach anyone-- don't no what to do...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.