About an email from Macy's for an interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

nsd624 in Madison, Wisconsin

39 months ago

I got the email for an interview, and when I go the site where the link takes me and I sign in , it says something about 'schedule yourself by clicking the Schedule or Decline link below:' Only there is NO link below! So therefore I can't do anything. Has anyone had this happen??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (90) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Rsch1 in Victorville, California

39 months ago

nsd624 in Madison, Wisconsin said: I got the email for an interview, and when I go the site where the link takes me and I sign in , it says something about 'schedule yourself by clicking the Schedule or Decline link below:' Only there is NO link below! So therefore I can't do anything. Has anyone had this happen??

Got the same e-mail with the same prob. Have sent several e-mails to Macy's but keep getting blanket response stating that interview slots fill quickly, but with no "accept" or "decline" links, I have no idea if there ever were any. Did you figure anything out? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

nsd624 in Madison, Wisconsin

39 months ago

I kept checking it thinking I was missing something, then gave up. I had called & left a message, no response. Then one day I was showing someone it on my computer and something on the bottom actually came up! There was one day with 2 times, so I took one. So keep trying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ellie in Rohnert Park, California

39 months ago

Same thing happened to me, got the email asking me to schedule an interview but no times on the link. I kept checking back for about a week and finally there were open interview times. I now have an interview scheduled. Does this mean there are a TON of people who are interviewing for a few open positions in a particular store???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

RO in Trenton, New Jersey

25 months ago

that happened to me. i just called HR directly a few times and finnally got someone who was able to set me up and interview manually.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

blakKatt2008@yahoo.com in Blue Island, Illinois

20 months ago

I filled out a application for macy's rcieved a call to check on line to set up my interview, they were suppose to send something to my email but I never recieved it. So now i'm hoping someone would give me a call about an interview. thank you very much for your time.Look forward to hearing from you soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

PrettyCaniche in East Hartford, Connecticut

17 months ago

They mass email everyone that applies. Dont be too excited yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

egor in Phoenix, Arizona

11 months ago

I applied for Macy's online. A couple days later I get an email to schedule an interview. I clicked on it, and went to the site (Macy's/Taleo powered), on the "schedule" link. It pops up with "Below is you appointment. Please keep it." with NOTHING THERE! And there is no way to contact Macy's HR to find out when the supposed appointment is. So I'm obviously not going to show up for it! FRUSTRATING!! Also no way to contact "Taleo" to report a problem. If anyone knows how to resolve this, PLEASE let me know!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Carmen_verdugo@aol.com in Bakersfield, California

11 months ago

blakKatt2008@yahoo.com in Blue Island, Illinois said: I filled out a application for macy's rcieved a call to check on line to set up my interview, they were suppose to send something to my email but I never recieved it. So now i'm hoping someone would give me a call about an interview. thank you very much for your time.Look forward to hearing from you soon.

I checked my mail and i cant open the link can u please call as soon as u get this msg please im really interested in this job thank you and have a blessed day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

11 months ago

egor in Phoenix, Arizona said: I applied for Macy's online. A couple days later I get an email to schedule an interview. I clicked on it, and went to the site (Macy's/Taleo powered), on the "schedule" link. It pops up with "Below is you appointment. Please keep it." with NOTHING THERE! And there is no way to contact Macy's HR to find out when the supposed appointment is. So I'm obviously not going to show up for it! FRUSTRATING!! Also no way to contact "Taleo" to report a problem. If anyone knows how to resolve this, PLEASE let me know!

As soon as I see the Taleo logo, I pass on the job. I just don't even bother.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

mimsronald@sbcglobal.net in Carrollton, Texas

10 months ago

I got a call to schedule a interview with Macy's but I erased my email how can I get back in touch with the scheduling center!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

rosa1098 in Washington, District of Columbia

7 months ago

I apply to macys and the next day they send me a email to schedule interview And the email is only active for 14days and its been 6 days and i dont know what to do because it keeps saying theirs no appointment available. They called but miss the called and i called back 20mins later and they said to remember to keep checking on available schedules but still nothing. PLEASE HELP ME . I EVEN CALLED THE human resource but they where no help !!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.