MAXIMUS Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at MAXIMUS?

What do you like best about working at MAXIMUS? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

lola 09 in Sacramento, California

64 months ago

Some locations you never know. Alot don't even lis the starting salary mostly because its alot lowere thatn other companies around..We get bonuses quartley and its not very much. You also have to do alto more than what you are reaaly getting paid to do just to get it. Plus you have to keep at least 16 hours of sick leave just to even qualify.. Befints are just your normaly ones. I believe most jobs don't require you to travel. No perks what so ever. Our project gets a christmas parts,, we got a catered lunch instead of a company picnic and we have employee of the month once a month which is a bunch oof craap and with get a snack during that.. You also never know what's really going on with your project. Right now they have laid off 25 people 2 weeks ago and every one know they are going to do more but they keep saying everything is fine. Even when we all know that they are supose to reuce the project down to 1/3 of the 500 people that are there now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Costanza in Rochester, New York

58 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at MAXIMUS?

What do you like best about working at MAXIMUS? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

It is a horrendous place to work. And there are absolutely no great perks and/or special treats to speak of. The illegal practices of the company, particularly the Medicare Part D Project, are too numerous to name. A number of employment discrimination and sexual harassment suits have been filed against the company. You can easily look up these cases on any internet search engine. Your job will be tenuous at best. You will be treated with the respect level generally afforded to pedifiles. This place is not even worth the energy it would take to upload your resume to apply to an available position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

nnocc in Sandy, Oregon

42 months ago

Many people are aware that Medicare Part D, etc. does not operate with regulatory or statutory legal status. It appears to be an extortion racket more than anything else.

Your description of your employment confirms why I personally have never received an acknowledge of my appeals to the Part D penalties. Unfortunately, whether employed by MAXIMUS or having to deal with them as a member of the public appears to be is equally repugnant.

I wonder what the American taxpayer would say if they were aware of the money that their government spends on 'contractors' who abuse them at their own expense. MAXIMUS IS A GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.