Use to work there till this month

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

N. Hildebrand in Greenville, Texas

86 months ago

Decent place to work for if your young. Mainly women and drama. Good benefits though, but almost not worth it. The Greenville, TX location to me is not very good. They tell you when your hired we can get rid of you as easy as your were hired and replaced. Raises were worthless, you dress casual, some groups dont allow you to talk at all, and this location will hire anyone. Very high turn over rate at this location, and this location really doesnt care about the individual people just the ones of higher athority.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

emm in Plano, Texas

83 months ago

I just applied with them, I knew there must be a catch because they had so many openings with no experience required. I REALLY REALLY need work and if you know this area (I'm in Quinlan) you know there's almost no employment at all, so if they offer I'll take it and see what happens..but this post makes perfect sense. Most large companies in this area are on lockdown when it comes to hiring, so something's gotta be wrong over there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

UnKnown in Chandler, Texas

83 months ago

apply at johnson controls . com .... they pay really good ... like 12 +

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BKaye in Greenville, Texas

47 months ago

This is a horrible place to work. They treat their employers horribly. Training is bad and when you need a question answered so you can do your work properly they act as if you are bothering them and tell you they aren't taking questions. When I did find someone who knew what I needed I got in trouble for talking. Also for not having the work done. Go figure that one. Pay is horrible and they are outsourcing everyones job and are laying people off. Not worth the time trust me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.