Resume for Internal Audit Manager positttttion

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Clare McGivern in Morristown, New Jersey

87 months ago

CLARE MCGIVERN, CPA

P.O. Box 1321 • Morristown, NJ 07962 • (973) 998-0665 • irishmom1956@optonline.net

October 8, 2007

Prudential Insurance Company

Gentlemen:

I would like to extend my professional skills and personal abilities as an Financial Internal Audit Manager in your New Jersey location. The combination of my educational background and work experience has sharpened my abilities in financial management, auditing and analysis, and will ensure my success in this position.

My stable work history has allowed me to utilize my abilities for the betterment of each organization in which I was employed. My expertise covers a diversity of areas in the finance field including financial controls, auditing, budgeting, tax law compliance, forecasting and asset management.

I have enclosed my resume for your review. Some of the key strengths I can offer include:

- Skilled at conducting compliance audits, providing assurance of each location's conformity with internal controls, policies and procedures, all applicable regulations and laws.

- Designed and implemented key financial controls to position companies for long term growth in an increasingly competitive market.

- Excellent management abilities, able to direct, motivate and train multiple departments including accounts payable, billing and payroll.

- Exceptional problem-solving abilities that contribute to my strengths in discerning and correcting inefficiencies and improving processes
and procedures.

I believe my on-the-job experience, combined with my educational background, qualifies me as a candidate for your available position. Please review my resume, and feel free to contact me to arrange an interview in which we can further discuss my qualifications, and the needs of your organization.

Sincerely,

Clare McGivern, CPA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

j smith44 in Brookfield, Illinois

81 months ago

ARE YOU CRAZY!!! Why are you posting your resume here? This is a forum for people to talk about McKesson culture. No wonder you are unemployed! Nobody at McKesson is going to contact you, in fact, if you applied they will trash your application. Unbelievable!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Doc in Chicago, Illinois

81 months ago

Clare McGivern in Morristown, New Jersey said: CLARE MCGIVERN, CPA

P.O. Box 1321 • Morristown, NJ 07962 • (973) 998-0665 • irishmom1956@optonline.net

October 8, 2007

Prudential Insurance Company

Gentlemen:

I would like to extend my professional skills and personal abilities as an Financial Internal Audit Manager in your New Jersey location. The combination of my educational background and work experience has sharpened my abilities in financial management, auditing and analysis, and will ensure my success in this position.

My stable work history has allowed me to utilize my abilities for the betterment of each organization in which I was employed. My expertise covers a diversity of areas in the finance field including financial controls, auditing, budgeting, tax law compliance, forecasting and asset management.

I have enclosed my resume for your review. Some of the key strengths I can offer include:

- Skilled at conducting compliance audits, providing assurance of each location's conformity with internal controls, policies and procedures, all applicable regulations and laws.

- Designed and implemented key financial controls to position companies for long term growth in an increasingly competitive market.

- Excellent management abilities, able to direct, motivate and train multiple departments including accounts payable, billing and payroll.

- Exceptional problem-solving abilities that contribute to my strengths in discerning and correcting inefficiencies and improving processes
and procedures.

I believe my on-the-job experience, combined with my educational background, qualifies me as a candidate for your available position. Please review my resume, and feel free to contact me to arrange an interview in which we can further discuss my qualifications, and the needs of your organization.

Sincerely,

Clare McGivern, CPA

A CPA Cut Paste & Assemble

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Glendora, California

71 months ago

j smith44 in Brookfield, Illinois said: ARE YOU CRAZY!!! Why are you posting your resume here? This is a forum for people to talk about McKesson culture. No wonder you are unemployed! Nobody at McKesson is going to contact you, in fact, if you applied they will trash your application. Unbelievable!

Ha ha, that's too funny, but your'e so right. Why did this person post the resume here? ???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.