McKesson Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at McKesson?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Carol in Duluth, Georgia

89 months ago

The Duluth office has a behaviour type interview and they want concise specific answers in the STAR (situation, task, answer, response) format. Please note, that though they post the jobs, they usually decide to instead use an agency to fill the position. High turnover also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Xocyll in Atlanta, Georgia

77 months ago

I had an interview for an accountant position in the Alpharetta, Georgia location. I interviewed with an accounting manager and a senior accounting manager, one right after the other. At both interviews they talked a little about the company and the position and then the rest of the time I was asked me a series of behavioral/situational questions. Expect questions like:

What is your greatest strength and weakness?
What is your greatest regret?
Tell me about a time when such-and-such happened and what was the result?
Tell me about a time when your relationship with your internal customers was important.

I don't think my resume was discussed much at all. Unfortunately this was my first job interview in years so I was pretty rusty. They're usually hit or miss for me and this was definitely a miss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.