McKesson News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 58)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does McKesson stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

career seeker in Meriden, Connecticut

91 months ago

FYI...I spoke with a woman at this company regarding an opening that they posted for employment in November of 2006. She stated the company was closing down in CT sometime in Feb 2007.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mck emp in San Francisco, California

90 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

Now that McKesson has aquired the company "Per Se Technologies" they are the leader in the healthcare industry. however layoffs are happening, I am seeing this first hand.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

57 in Gretna, Louisiana

90 months ago

i am an employee @ mckesson in the specialty pharmacy division. they are consolidating operations and moving them to pittsburgh, pa and as a result about 100 employees in our divison are loosing their jobs. my opinion don't go and work for this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Paulo Azevedo in Sacramento, California

87 months ago

The problem with McKesson is that they are outsourcing everything they can. This makes the bottom dollar look better. That's to bad becasue McKesson was a very good company to work for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Worried employee in San Francisco, California

87 months ago

I work for MHS and we just got merged with MPT. Anybody knows if this will result in layoffs? Managers are talking about "synergies", "alignment", etc., very confusing stuff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

done with mck in Saint Louis, Missouri

87 months ago

All i know is the micromanaging keeps getting worse and worse and i am looking for another line of work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

John Smith in Kansas City, Missouri

86 months ago

I am applying for a sales associate position and have gone all the way to the 3 third step probably going to get hired. they are giving me a company car, phone and i basically work from my house. with the hopes of possible becoming a sales rep in the field in the next year or so .

I have another offer that is higher but would like to hear from someone in sales .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

EX-SPECIALTY EMPLOYEE in La Place, Louisiana

85 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

DON'T DO IT!!! THEY WILL CLOSE THEIR PITTSBURGH FACILITY WITHIN 3 YEARS. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING THEY SAY!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

brugandy40yarder rolloff in California

84 months ago

McK has always been a high stress place to work. I think I worked harder there then in any job I have ever had ( I was in
accounting)and the pay was not equal to the work expected. Also you can never really relax in your position always wondering if your position will be downsized out to another location (as was mine) or the DC will close.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Andrea in Decatur, Georgia

83 months ago

done with mck in Saint Louis, Missouri said: All i know is the micromanaging keeps getting worse and worse and i am looking for another line of work

Most jobs in Georgia do micromanaging to get quality results from their employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

frank Gore in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

Does anyone have any information what is going to happen with the OTN employees now that McKesson has agreed to buy them????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

frank Gore in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

EX-SPECIALTY EMPLOYEE in La Place, Louisiana said: DON'T DO IT!!! THEY WILL CLOSE THEIR PITTSBURGH FACILITY WITHIN 3 YEARS. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING THEY SAY!!!

Did your company get bought by McKesson, I work for OTN and McKesson just recently agrred to aquire us, what can we expect?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

fox_cl in Denver, Colorado

78 months ago

I have worked at MCK in MPT division for 15 years (started with HBO&CO) and have seen many changes. It is the worst it has ever been and started declining years ago when there was a change in upper management. Employee happiness is no longer a priority as the work load has become too much leaving very little personal time. Also, the pay is pretty bad and each year the raises get worse and worst because they will no longer give people a good score on a review unless they are super human. They preach ICARE principles and put it as a goal for you but the executives do not practice what they preach. The sad thing is the customer is suffering because of it and upper management will turn around and blame the worker and not themselves. Currently, the added stress on the employees is compounded by the fact they there have been layoffs recently and haven't replaced anyone that has left in over a year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

ICARE in Atlanta, Georgia

76 months ago

McKesson Pharmacy Systems layoffs 35 plus employees without practicing their own ICARE policies. Written into their own employee handbook. What this means is that they will fire anyone at any time they push and
manipulate people like it says. This is a fact layoffs include people who have been working there 34 plus years. Story of another Corporation that destroys, disregards their own corporate policies...I hope those at the top get their just deserts..! Want more fact stay tuned...!

(***the ICARE Shared Principles of Integrity, Customer-first, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence—are at the very heart of McKesson. They motivate us to deliver return on investment for our partners, push us to create a positive environment for our employees, and guide us as we strive to help our customers succeed.***)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Eve in Elk Grove, California

75 months ago

Mckesson was a great place to work for. I would of retired with them but, they outsourced. There goes your customer service?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

starr529 in Duluth, Georgia

69 months ago

Mckesson well the MPT division is doing lay-offs,,, some people just moved from Arizona. Packed up their whole family and put their entire life into boxes to be laid out 5 months later.

Mckesson makes its employees work by ICARE practices but they dont treat the employees with the same consideration.
Strange how managers that caused the money lose are still working for Mckesson. People that knew the earning are off did nothing to fix the issues or problems with the sofware.

i thought Mckesson was a great company but working there you quickly learn the have a clear cut GOOD OLE BOYS club with former GE employees...never worked anywhere that the trail of friends and buddys could be traced so clearly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anonymis anonymis in Belleville, Ontario

69 months ago

what do you think of my book thats just a taste of it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Big Hustler in Athens, Georgia

69 months ago

Skipped your meds again, huh?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anonymis anonymis in Belleville, Ontario

69 months ago

lol no i work fpr Mckesson but i am writing a book i want to see what people think so i put a little taste of it on here

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Good luck with the book. I'm a "McKessonite" from Duluth, GA. Seriously though you should think about getting an editor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RX in Dublin, California

69 months ago

57 in Gretna, Louisiana said: i am an employee @ mckesson in the specialty pharmacy division. they are consolidating operations and moving them to pittsburgh, pa and as a result about 100 employees in our divison are loosing their jobs. my opinion don't go and work for this company.

Gretna,
have you any experience with McKesson's Enterprise Rx system? How does this system stack-up (scalability, support, security, etc...)?

RX in Dublin, California

69 months ago

Eve in Elk Grove, California said: Mckesson was a great place to work for. I would of retired with them but, they outsourced. There goes your customer service?

Eve,
Have you any experience with Enterprise Rx? I wondered how much McKesson outsources (support, programming, etc...)?

RX in Dublin, California

69 months ago

Big Hustler in Athens, Georgia said: Good luck with the book. I'm a "McKessonite" from Duluth, GA. Seriously though you should think about getting an editor.

Hustler,
Do you or anyone have any knowledge of McKesson's Enterprise Rx system? i wondered how good it is (quality, design, scalability, security, support from McKesson, etc...)
Also wondered if you knew of any major retailers that are using this system from McKesson.

thanks
S

69 months ago

RX in Dublin, California said: Hustler,
Do you or anyone have any knowledge of McKesson's Enterprise Rx system? i wondered how good it is (quality, design, scalability, security, support from McKesson, etc...)
Also wondered if you knew of any major retailers that are using this system from McKesson.

thanks
S

Sorry, but I'm in the distribution side of things and really don't know much about McKesson Provider Technologioes of their products.

BH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

1angel in Norcross, Georgia

69 months ago

Big Hustler in Athens, Georgia said: Sorry, but I'm in the distribution side of things and really don't know much about McKesson Provider Technologioes of their products.

BH

So you work at Pharma?Is it alright working there?I used to work at the one on Suwanee,Co-workers told me that at Pharma they treat u better and better management,Is that true?

69 months ago

Anyone worked at Mckesson in Duluth, Ga.I used to worked at Suwanee,Ga. I didn't like the one in Suwanee Ga. in the warehouse.I heard that the one at Duluth the manager treat u better.And are they hiring?
Any info from someone thats currently working at Duluth,Ga. will be nice.Thankyou

69 months ago

I've worked at both and the difference between Med-Surg and Pharma is like night and day. Pharma is far, far better to work for! I found that Med-Surg management was very unprofessional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

I applied for an open position there last month,they called me and told me that they will turn my application to HR and thats the last time i heard from them.I called a couple of times and left messages. I thought since i worked at Mckesson for 5yrs and I have exp. already,I'll get hired.
So do u know Jeff or Jonathan,they both worked at med surg in the receiving dept.
THankyou for the info.
And the management still sucks.

concerned in Lewiston, Michigan

68 months ago

Hello

Currently work at the Mckesson office in Michigan under the MPT division. This office was under Per-Se which was then bought out by Mckesson. The problem that I'm trying to deal with is that since Mckesson has bought us it seems that everything just seems to be the same as usual no new "mckesson" stationary, pens, pencils and the like along with their being the same Per-Se sign hanging outside the front of the office.

Also with the few phone calls that we have received regarding the budget crunch, hiring freeze and among many other things makes me feel that some layoffs are coming possibly in the not to distant future. Not upset about this, but I was wondering will they give us a fair enough notice due to the fact that we do handle valuable information of clients/patients or do you think it will all happen without notice-we walk in and then be sat down and talked to of what is taking place. But then again I may be concerned over nothing-maybe they may just keep us as we are as long as we are doing what we are suppose to due in keeping the company successful????

Tell me what you think on this

Concerned

68 months ago

I don't work for MPT, but they have the reputation of being a "kinder, gentler" division of McKesson. I would think that if layoffs did happen, MPT management would handle them tactfully and professionally.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

xmck in Saint Louis, Missouri

68 months ago

This person said it the best(see below). I also spent 15 years at MCk and had GREAT reviews, won awards and was Laid off at 49 years of age by my manager and HR. Mck has yearly layoffs and this year I hear they are forgoing layoffs for now but instead employees will not get raises. How does a fortune 15 company not give raises? Watch and see how much Hammergren and Pam Pure get for this year and then tell me they practice ICARE principals. The sad part is their are some wonderful and knowledgable people that work at MCK but MGT would rather lay them off and hire the green beans which in turn causes the customer to suffer.
I have worked at MCK in MPT division for 15 years (started with HBO&CO) and have seen many changes. It is the worst it has ever been and started declining years ago when there was a change in upper management. Employee happiness is no longer a priority as the work load has become too much leaving very little personal time. Also, the pay is pretty bad and each year the raises get worse and worst because they will no longer give people a good score on a review unless they are super human. They preach ICARE principles and put it as a goal for you but the executives do not practice what they preach. The sad thing is the customer is suffering because of it and upper management will turn around and blame the worker and not themselves. Currently, the added stress on the employees is compounded by the fact they there have been layoffs recently and haven't replaced anyone that has left in over a year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Be Concerned in Dearborn, Michigan

68 months ago

concerned in Lewiston, Michigan said: Hello

Currently work at the Mckesson office in Michigan under the MPT division. This office was under Per-Se which was then bought out by Mckesson. The problem that I'm trying to deal with is that since Mckesson has bought us it seems that everything just seems to be the same as usual no new "mckesson" stationary, pens, pencils and the like along with their being the same Per-Se sign hanging outside the front of the office.

Also with the few phone calls that we have received regarding the budget crunch, hiring freeze and among many other things makes me feel that some layoffs are coming possibly in the not to distant future. Not upset about this, but I was wondering will they give us a fair enough notice due to the fact that we do handle valuable information of clients/patients or do you think it will all happen without notice-we walk in and then be sat down and talked to of what is taking place. But then again I may be concerned over nothing-maybe they may just keep us as we are as long as we are doing what we are suppose to due in keeping the company successful????

Tell me what you think on this

Concerned

If I were you I would be concerned and keep your ears open for any unusual comments. I work for Med-Surg in Detroit and they are closing us down the beginning of February. I am very disappointed because when I hired in 10 years ago I thought this company had a lot of potential and good job stability. We were district of the year and are numbers are very good buisness wise for our district. The company is still going strong not really getting hurt by the way the economy is right now but yet they are still closing us down and putting people out on the streets adding to the unemployment rate when there is really no need to shut down. They have been asked point blank what is the reason they are shutting our district down and they just keep saying its a buisness decision (Safe corporate answer).

68 months ago

There have been speculations as to why we think they're closing the Detroit District down. One is all the bad surveys, getting a lot of being critical of management, the company itself not caring about the employees and raises being below average at best not to mention the unfair reviews that happen. There was a co-worker who had never called in and was never late and yet was given a 3 on their review for attendance which is average, that's just not right. The other speculation is the lawsuit they settled out of court for I believe 350 million, I guess closing us down is a easy way to recoup their loses. Just be carefull with this company they will do what they want without caring who they are hurting. Let me put it this way Jim Smith if your familiar with him came in a year ago when we were getting ready to do a union vote and said just give us a chance things will get better the union got voted down and a year later this same guy comes in a tells us their closing our district down. It wouldn't take a whole lot to make this a great company to work for, replace them with personable people and make it more of a family atmosphere but it just won't happen lots of turnover at the top would have to happen, too much company greedyness.

68 months ago

this company SUCKS AND THEY ARE VERY SELFISH ! Med surg in suwanee,georgia,too many favortism.Some employees have over 9pts and they suppose to get fired,but they don't. But the employees who don't have any pts don't get recognized.If u notice the longer U work there, the less pay u get every year, It doesn't matter how good your review is.This company is suppose to be on production,but some of employees who don't meet their production get away with it bcuz the supervisor are buddy buddy with them.This company get whatever money they can get,they say"budget"but all the money they don't spend goes in their pocket.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Be Concerned in Dearborn, Michigan said: There have been speculations as to why we think they're closing the Detroit District down. One is all the bad surveys, getting a lot of being critical of management, the company itself not caring about the employees and raises being below average at best not to mention the unfair reviews that happen. There was a co-worker who had never called in and was never late and yet was given a 3 on their review for attendance which is average, that's just not right. The other speculation is the lawsuit they settled out of court for I believe 350 million, I guess closing us down is a easy way to recoup their loses. Just be carefull with this company they will do what they want without caring who they are hurting. Let me put it this way Jim Smith if your familiar with him came in a year ago when we were getting ready to do a union vote and said just give us a chance things will get better the union got voted down and a year later this same guy comes in a tells us their closing our district down. It wouldn't take a whole lot to make this a great company to work for, replace them with personable people and make it more of a family atmosphere but it just won't happen lots of turnover at the top would have to happen, too much company greedyness.

Thanks for responding, with all that is going on with McKesson regarding the lawsuit(which I had heard about also)I do feel this may impact us also. If they do lay us off due to the way the economy is-especially for Michigan, do you think they will offer any additional assistance financially or any type of job training assistance to help us get back on our feet. I've been around for the past 7 years, and haven't really trained in anything else since I've worked here.

Just for some odd reason I just feel uncomfortable with that same sign hanging out our building for the past two years(Per-Se)along with the same old Per-se routine...I don't even feel like were apart of McKesson

67 months ago

concerned in Lewiston, Michigan said: Thanks for responding, with all that is going on with McKesson regarding the lawsuit(which I had heard about also)I do feel this may impact us also. If they do lay us off due to the way the economy is-especially for Michigan, do you think they will offer any additional assistance financially or any type of job training assistance to help us get back on our feet. I've been around for the past 7 years, and haven't really trained in anything else since I've worked here.

Just for some odd reason I just feel uncomfortable with that same sign hanging out our building for the past two years(Per-Se)along with the same old Per-se routine...I don't even feel like were apart of McKesson

They are offering severance pay (2 weeks for every year of service) which I guess is better than just showing up and the doors being locked, but then again they wouldn't do that because they don't want to tarnish the McKesson name, that's probably why they settled out of court the lawsuit so it wouldn't get out into the media. They ar also offering relocation money if you're will to move out of state to work at another location. Problem is if you have a house good luck selling it in this housing industry. I'm in the same boat you're in in that I don't have a lot of training like you other than the experience I've gained working at McKesson but it's not like learning a trade or something like that. Most positions at McKesson in the warehouse they know they can replace people with no problem because in their view we are a dime a dozen. I don't want to be to harsh because they do offer some good benefits options but there is a lot of suspect things happening in the company. Majority of the people at my district know this.

67 months ago

Sorry to hear of your Closing of the office, McK does offer a nice severance package only because it tend's to make people happy so maybe they won't strike a law suit on them. Just my opinion on that one.. Bottom line is MCK DOES NOT care about you and it's all about being number 1 in healthcare and how much Money they can make. MCK has become a company that allows managers at all levels too have a free rein on what they do. And when you allow that then the managers are out for themself and how much money they can make..MCK created this cut throat environment about 7 years ago and it will not stop anytime soon. Again I say no raises for the employees in MPT this past year but watch for the end of year numbers and see how much the upper management gets in raises and bonus money.. Then you will see what they are focused on and it's not employees and for sure not Customers....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Be Concerned in Dearborn, Michigan said: They are offering severance pay (2 weeks for every year of service) which I guess is better than just showing up and the doors being locked, but then again they wouldn't do that because they don't want to tarnish the McKesson name, that's probably why they settled out of court the lawsuit so it wouldn't get out into the media. They ar also offering relocation money if you're will to move out of state to work at another location. Problem is if you have a house good luck selling it in this housing industry. I'm in the same boat you're in in that I don't have a lot of training like you other than the experience I've gained working at McKesson but it's not like learning a trade or something like that. Most positions at McKesson in the warehouse they know they can replace people with no problem because in their view we are a dime a dozen. I don't want to be to harsh because they do offer some good benefits options but there is a lot of suspect things happening in the company. Majority of the people at my district know this.

Thanks again for the response. Good on the severance pkg, but also as just recently noted all the problems going on with unemployment right not is kind of concerning me alittle. Would not mind relocating but as you said houses definently are not selling so I'm stuck also! But if worse comes to worse will be willing to relocate but then there's the issue of payrate for the place of relocation will it be expensive? they do have alot of offices in the Fl,GA area which are alittle pricey. Well will see what happens. Again, sorry about the closing of your office...if you need anything let me know.

Again thank you,

concerned

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

xmck in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Sorry to hear of your Closing of the office, McK does offer a nice severance package only because it tend's to make people happy so maybe they won't strike a law suit on them. Just my opinion on that one.. Bottom line is MCK DOES NOT care about you and it's all about being number 1 in healthcare and how much Money they can make. MCK has become a company that allows managers at all levels too have a free rein on what they do. And when you allow that then the managers are out for themself and how much money they can make..MCK created this cut throat environment about 7 years ago and it will not stop anytime soon. Again I say no raises for the employees in MPT this past year but watch for the end of year numbers and see how much the upper management gets in raises and bonus money.. Then you will see what they are focused on and it's not employees and for sure not Customers....

Hello
responding back to your response regarding bonuses and pay raises. Really hoping that this is not the case it would be unethical for them to
portray this type of leadership. But also at the same time I have witnessed things with old company that I worked with that really did not care about what was going on: poorly designed software you had to work off of, unorganized even on the routine daily grind, speak to mgmt about concerns but not get anywhere and then to top it all off no raises. But you had to find away of meeting your monthly quota and plus. As long as you were somehow bringing in the money that's all that mattered-very stressful. Never even received a thank you...but did know that the mgmt did receive bonuses for how much money was bought in. Sad

Concerned

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

concerned in Lewiston, Michigan said: Thanks again for the response. Good on the severance pkg, but also as just recently noted all the problems going on with unemployment right not is kind of concerning me alittle. Would not mind relocating but as you said houses definently are not selling so I'm stuck also! But if worse comes to worse will be willing to relocate but then there's the issue of payrate for the place of relocation will it be expensive? they do have alot of offices in the Fl,GA area which are alittle pricey. Well will see what happens. Again, sorry about the closing of your office...if you need anything let me know.

Again thank you,

concerned

Believe me that there are many places in Georgia with very reasonable housing costs. And they're getting more reasonable all the time. Property taxes here are a fraction of what they are in northern states like Michigan, Illinois, etc. Good luck!

Saara Owen in Suwanee, Georgia

65 months ago

When you say stack up against competitition what do you mean. Mckesson may have been a good company years ago but I know that in HAC I have a Manager who is bent on having me fired for no reason. The unethical things I have had to put up with not to mention a software that causes tremendous problems of which we are blamed for continuously. ICARE means I dont't care IDCARE because the unethical behavior is not reflective of what is propogated. The stuff they have put me throguh I owulod not wish on my worst enemy and of course in GA they can do whatever they want with you no one really gives a..... Save yourself the drama and anyone else reading this and go to a company whose repuration prides themselves in setting you up for success not in setting you up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Saara Owen in Suwanee, Georgia

65 months ago

done with mck in Saint Louis, Missouri said: All i know is the micromanaging keeps getting worse and worse and i am looking for another line of work

That is it I agree 100%.Though my comments may be late hopefully somone will be spared. The stuff these folks get away with in Management is unreal and ofcourse it spreads like wildfire especially when they are friends of wach other you certaiinly do not stand a chance. They vwill micromanage the hell out of you if you do not fit in with the click

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

Saara,,, Sounds very familiar.. and I bet you went to HR and they of course take the managers side and will tell you that... Make sure you document everything and anything and keep.. There are things you can do just document and find a good person to help you if they terminate your employment,, but you have to be patient with the process cause it may take a while,,soon I will be giving them a little legal present for all their courtesy and ICARE of my many years spent....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

odiebear10 in North Carolina

65 months ago

I have an interview soon. I had to give my first born in the paperwork prior to the interview. They want my credit score, drug/alcohol test (normal), my high school's phone number, interview my family/friends/x=coworkers... whats up? All this PRIOR to the interview? not even a job offer? I'm looking for a job in IT. Anyone else going through this? Thanks in advance..

64 months ago

As predicated many months ago, remember we said McK was not giving raises this past year in lieu of laying people off.. Well we said they would still layoff people and Friday 3/26/09 it happened...
At least 120 employess and maybe more.. Fortune 50 company in a bad economy but yet the comapnay is still making tons of money and they lay people off???? Oh and please check all the job listing's they have out there in the market. Yep they practice ICARE alright, Icare U right out the door
Now let's wait to see what kind of pay and bonus all the big wig's get for last year.. Stay tuned people you will c the greed at it's finest soon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

No layoffs where I work. You must be talking about MPT, right?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Sorry, yes MPT the place it happens to every year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Sorry to hear the bad news. Good luck to our friends at MPT!

Freddie Martins in Burlington, Massachusetts

64 months ago

xmck in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Sorry, yes MPT the place it happens to every year

Can you tell me what MPT referrs to? I work at Nuance Communications in Burlington, MA as the US Tec hnology Manager and we have quite a few positions that the individualls being effected by the layoff might be qualified for. I would be interested in reaching out to them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.