How to get a job at McKesson.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

Host

Do you work at McKesson? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

jarvis mosley in Conyers, Georgia

91 months ago

how do u get the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

JobSeeker in San Leandro, California

87 months ago

mckesson employee in San Francisco, California said: Go To www.mckesson.com and click on careers and search for a job at mckesson. I have been at McKesson for years though, so things have changed since my interview. You are best to learn about the company and learn about the position you are applying for and make sure you are qualified for it. Be confident and prepare yourself for your interview.

McKesson drags their feet to hire qualified individuals. McK took over over a year to hire one individual in IT - it seems they wait to see if a better candidate show up....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Drew in Lima, New York

87 months ago

Host said: Do you work at McKesson? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

If you are a pharmacist I recommend MCKesson go to www.medmanagement.com

I have worked for them for 5 years very satisfied

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Odalisque in San Leandro, California

87 months ago

Here is the email of the recruiter to go direct: jaime.kircherwitz@mckesson.com

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

kash houston in Memphis, Tennessee

87 months ago

Host said: Do you work at McKesson? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

i need a job asap

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

kash houston in Memphis, Tennessee

87 months ago

inee a job asap,fresh in town worker

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Carol in Buford, Georgia

86 months ago

Sometimes even though they post a job, they choose to fill it instead through an agency, which means less money for the person choosen for the job, as well as a longer wait for benefits. Also their pay level is below average.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mister X in Brookline, Massachusetts

85 months ago

They only hire their friends in IT in the Newton office. It is a very cushy job, because you get paid a lot of money and sit idle most of the day. There are many unneccessary openings and only a handful of people there are qualified to do the work. Ironically those people get pushed around a lot by the managers and their favorites.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jacob in Fort Worth, Texas

85 months ago

I was just hired yesterday! Be patient, it took me 6 months and 5 interviews to land the position. Knowing someone helps. Read "Knock em dead."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marc @ Atlanta in Lynchburg, Virginia

85 months ago

Odalisque in San Leandro, California said: Here is the email of the recruiter to go direct: jaime.kircherwitz@mckesson.com

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That e-mail was returned as being undeliverable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gary E. Thomas in Mount Vernon, Ohio

85 months ago

Have a Class A CDL but been driving straight truck for 10 years Have 2 years over the road driving for Panther II and Fed Ex Custom Critical Am Interested in applying to your company for your driving position. Thanks Gary E. Thomas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

mark hrushka in Livonia, Michigan

84 months ago

I have worked on helpdesk and enjoy the interaction between the client and myself. The position I was applying for was Help Desk Coordinator 1. I feel that the staff felt I had too much experience. I’m willing to take on a entry level position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gary E. Thomas in Mount Vernon, Ohio

84 months ago

Was looking to apply for your driving position that has been advertised didn't know if i could submit on line or not or do i have to come to your location to apply. Thanks Gary E.Thomas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Pierre Riley in Memphis, Tennessee

84 months ago

kash houston in Memphis, Tennessee said: i need a job asap

Looking for full-time employment with your establishment if possible.Looking to here something from you.Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Pierre Riley in Memphis, Tennessee

84 months ago

kash houston in Memphis, Tennessee said: i need a job asap

I have forklift experience,on order picker,pacer,and reach.Worked with marc and cids system.Also have done replenishments and cycle count.THANK YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Stacey in Georgia in Duluth, Georgia

84 months ago

I am a medical assistant that is looking for a job oportunity at Mckesson. I will like to work in the warehouse, then more up in the company. How do I apply for a position there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

brugandy40yarder rolloff in California

84 months ago

I mean do you guys who post here saying you are looking for a job think this is the compnay's website or something....go figure

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

me 4rm va to atl in Duluth, Georgia

84 months ago

i have applied to several jobs on the mckesson website. with every job that i applied to, i am qualified for. but it is taking too long for a reply from the company. what should i do?!?!?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

HCORRAL in ELGIN, Illinois

84 months ago

Hi in order for faster consideration you would have to go directly to the facility nearest you , It is a verry fasted pace job keep that in mind .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jerry Winker in Minneapolis, Minnesota

49 months ago

HCORRAL in ELGIN, Illinois said: Hi in order for faster consideration you would have to go directly to the facility nearest you , It is a verry fasted pace job keep that in mind .

When I called and asked for the hiring manager for the department I applied for the receptionist asked for a name which I wasn't prepared for and my call wasn't re-directed. I walked directly into McKesson in Golden Valley, MN with a resume and cover letter in hand and upon dropping off the info they told me that everything needed to be completed online and that anything dropped off would be thrown as they didn't know who to direct the info to. Would the contact name above also apply to the Golden Valley location. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Aaron in San Francisco, California

3 months ago

Send resumes to aaron.cratty@mckesson.com

rhondamuzette in Jacksonville, Florida

9 days ago

Do anyone know of a recruiter here in the Jacksonville, Florida area for McKesson that I can send my resume to? I have applied for a lot of their positions as well but I haven't heard anything from the Human Resource Office as of yet.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.