What's the company culture at McKesson?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at McKesson?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at McKesson?

Reply - Report abuse

someone in San Francisco, California

87 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at McKesson?
Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?
What is a typical day in the life of an employee at McKesson?

Dress for McKesson is business casual, casual fridays when you can wear jeans, no T-shirts, during the rest of the week you can dress in anything that is not jeans and T-shirts basically. Business casual.

People do have outings and go out and hang out after work, depends on your buisness unit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Roslindale, Massachusetts

82 months ago

Good stable company, good pay and benefits, but awful middle management in some units ruins it all. Stay away! Project Managers are not technical and are trying to justify their existence by keeping technical people in fear and micromanaging. Favoritism is also a big thing there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mister X in Brookline, Massachusetts

81 months ago

I agree. My manager was very sleazy and unprofessional. He even told me that if I don't play his politics I need to quit. So I did. They don't care about the projects and I will cut your throat if you stand in their way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Madame X in Saint Louis, Missouri

80 months ago

Mister X in Brookline, Massachusetts said: I agree. My manager was very sleazy and unprofessional. He even told me that if I don't play his politics I need to quit. So I did. They don't care about the projects and I will cut your throat if you stand in their way.

I agree. I worked at the Maryland Heights office and they had no one over there supervisor. If you weren't in their so called click you were automatically blacked balled. The supervisors at that particular office are so unprofessional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

jody stephens in Seattle, Washington

77 months ago

Anyone have any experience with McKesson Technologies in Seattle? Good or Bad? thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

melissa in Kyle, Texas

74 months ago

What about colorado culture?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

me in Minneapolis, Minnesota

73 months ago

any information about the minneapolis culture?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.