Medix Staffing Solutions News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What do you think - will Medix Staffing Solutions grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Medix Staffing Solutions stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

blablab in Nevermind, Illinois

69 months ago

Medix staffing just recently let go of every female employee in their clinical division. It's kinda funny that all the males involved in clinical were allowed to stay and move over to their med-financial section. This company claims to be family orientated but is far from it. Not only could they care less about their employees, but they work them like dogs for very little pay!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

rotmot in Hollywood, Florida

66 months ago

Working for Medix was a living NIGHTMARE!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

Severance? Trust me, not everyone who was let go in this economy received any severance from Medix. I certainly didn't and I know of other's who didn't either! I was also an employee for over 5 yrs! If anyone is considering working for Medix Staffing, please make that be only a last resort choice!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

actual employee in chicago, Illinois

62 months ago

blablab in Nevermind, Illinois said: Severance? Trust me, not everyone who was let go in this economy received any severance from Medix. I certainly didn't and I know of other's who didn't either! I was also an employee for over 5 yrs! If anyone is considering working for Medix Staffing, please make that be only a last resort choice!!!!!

Shouldn't you have actually worked, internally, at Medix to be able to make these claims and statements. Someone who works offsite, under their own supervision, would not have a great viewpoint into what it is like to work for Medix.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

actual employee in chicago, Illinois said: Shouldn't you have actually worked, internally, at Medix to be able to make these claims and statements. Someone who works offsite, under their own supervision, would not have a great viewpoint into what it is like to work for Medix.

Work off site? I think after being there as long as I was....I have quite enough insite as to how things are run or how employees are treated. If you, "Actual Employee in Chicago" are proud to work for such a poor company, then more power to you. It's just a shame that you don't aspire for more in life!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Former in Scottsdale, Arizona

62 months ago

Medix is a great place to work, provided you never want to make money and you love to work long hours. I worked for Medix for close to 3 years and saw a lot while I was there. I know many people in the staffing world and can tell you pretty confidently that Medix is almost at the bottom when it comes to salary and sales compensation. Some people will tell you that you can make a lot of money with Medix and that is true, but you can be making a heck of a lot more commission with other companies for the same amount of sales. Also, Medix is one of the few companies that doesn't offer a commission structure for recruiters. The long hours come with the territory. I am not saying that they over work you, but if you have not been in the industry and you are hoping to work a standard 40 hour job, then get away from Medix as quick as possible. There are almost no paid holidays and a general employment package comes with just 10 days vacation, which is frowned upon if you take. There are lots of things to consider. I wouldn't recommend working for them, but I know people who love it and will work for them until they retire.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.