Ops Manager

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Loretta in Los Angeles, California

84 months ago

This position has been open 3 times in the last 24 months. Are they promoting from within or is that a bad sign?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Query Answered in Los Angeles, California

84 months ago

I appreciate this comment.I was wondering about that. I recently applied for the position, but now I have reservations...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

84 months ago

According to the Netflix website, the position is a "Hands-on supervisory position" at one of their 44 hubs. In essence, it is a glory title and really is just a warehouse supervisor position for pickers and packers of DVD's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Casey Knows in Needham Heights, Massachusetts

84 months ago

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky said: According to the Netflix website, the position is a "Hands-on supervisory position" at one of their 44 hubs. In essence, it is a glory title and really is just a warehouse supervisor position for pickers and packers of DVD's.

It is far from picking and packing. DVDs are received and shipped out daily. It is an operations center not a warehouse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

84 months ago

Casey Knows in Needham Heights, Massachusetts said: It is far from picking and packing. DVDs are received and shipped out daily. It is an operations center not a warehouse.

I see. So the people there do not pick out the DVD's that are to be shipped, pack them in the little red envelopes and ship them out to customers?

Yes and I am an Information scientist" rather than a forum poster.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Randstad in Marietta, Georgia

83 months ago

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky said: I see. So the people there do not pick out the DVD's that are to be shipped, pack them in the little red envelopes and ship them out to customers?

Yes and I am an Information scientist" rather than a forum poster.

Does anyone know the specific address to their Northborough, Ma Location and a Manager Name. I am looking to gain information on how to get a picker/packer job. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tom Hanks in Virginia

82 months ago

Netflix does not release the address of their hubs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.