NIKE Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at NIKE?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Placerville, California

88 months ago

The interview for nike isn't bad. They ask you a few simple questions and all you have to do is answer them. Don't be nervous, just smile and make sure to pay attention to what the interviewer has to say.

Some questions they may ask are:

1. "Describe yourself."
2. Why Nike?
3. What was your previous job? How did you like it?
4. "In your previous job, what did you like most, and least?"
5. Define "teamwork" in your own words.

and other questions similar to those.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (189) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

in atlanta in Decatur, Georgia

88 months ago

Nike holds panel interviews with 3-4 folks that ask a round of questions. They like very specific answers. Pay attention to details in your experiences now because you can use them as examples of how to answer questions that they may have. These panel interviews are for management and field positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (77) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

toolman in Little Rock, Arkansas

85 months ago

Nike uses panel interview process for every job opening. 3 to 4 manager per interview and one of them is the hiring manager. Once you have interviewed they have a rating system for each candidate that applied, then they offer the job to the best rating.....Key to getting the interview KNOW someone on the inside to get your application viewed. They use the referral system. Like the old saying it not what you know it is who you know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

portlandjoshua in Portland, Oregon

80 months ago

"Key to getting the interview KNOW someone on the inside to get your application viewed. They use the referral system. Like the old saying it not what you know it is who you know."

I am fortunate to know a couple people on the inside who want me to work with them. I am being recruited by one of them and I am wondering how much that helps? What can I do to but any doubt in thier minds and get hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

bee921 in Chicago, Illinois

79 months ago

I'm looking to to join one of the two Chicago area Nike offices when a position becomes available, but I don't know anyone on the inside. Do you have any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

kevin in London, United Kingdom

32 months ago

Hi,

I will have a interview with Nike for Graphic Designer position. I would be very grateful if you could email me potential questions and asnwers.

all the best
kev

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.