North Carolina Office of State Personnel Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at North Carolina Office of State Personnel?

What do you like best about working at North Carolina Office of State Personnel? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Robin Ann Plummer

91 months ago

I am interested in relocating to North Carolina.I presently work as a Social Work Coordinator supervising MSW staff in a Home Care setting.I also work as a Therapist for Maxim Health Care Services in their Behavioral Health unit. I would like the opportunity to apply for positions relevant to my experience.
Thank You,
Robin Ann Plummer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Robin Ann Plummer

91 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at North Carolina Office of State Personnel?
What do you like best about working at North Carolina Office of State Personnel? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

What is the average starting salary for a Social Work Manager or supervisor?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

222 in Cornelius, North Carolina

87 months ago

Robin Ann Plummer said: What is the average starting salary for a Social Work Manager or supervisor?

If you are relocating from out West or up North.....It is almost a guarantee that your salary will reduce one third to half of what you are accustomed to making.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.