Northrop Grumman in Software Dev/Engineer position in Azusa and El Segundo?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Raoga Siila in Los Angeles, California

66 months ago

can anyone elaborate on any aspect of this position?

whether its... pay, culture, management, duties, work/life balance, opportunity to learn new skills, etc?

I'm particularly interested in the Azusa and, then, the El Segundo location.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wvu_grad in West Virginia

65 months ago

I interviewed with them at their WV office... went great, got an offer back right away- they were hiring multiple people and i was told that I was their first choice, and the salary they offered was about 25K below the average, and I have way above average credentials... so don't expect a lot from a pay perspective.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

turtlemountain in ojai, California

64 months ago

Raoga Siila in Los Angeles, California said: can anyone elaborate on any aspect of this position?

whether its... pay, culture, management, duties, work/life balance, opportunity to learn new skills, etc?

I'm particularly interested in the Azusa and, then, the El Segundo location.

I took a job at the Azusa facility recently. The work environment is fine, building is old ..... the atmosphere is casual and people are easy to approach. The Azusa facility is a few blocks away from the national forest and traffic should be great compared to most of Southern CA. Pay is very competitive, every other friday off, and good benefits. Basically you would have a difficult time finding better pay and benefits elsewhere (except at maybe other defense contractors).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.