What's the company culture at Omnicare?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 118)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Omnicare?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Omnicare?

Reply - Report abuse

C thomspon in California

79 months ago

I could not have said it better!! This company needs to be bought out. Maybe then upper management can see what it feels like to be kicked around. It can't get any worse for the average employee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (74) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

nikki417417 in Cincinnati, Ohio

74 months ago

Right on. Omnicare doesnt care how many hours of overtime you put in, its never good enough, and if you have serious health problems forget the insurance. This company is so unethical doesnt follow procedures and needs to be shut down. Have you seen the pharmacy? its disgusting! We had a baby mouse in there one time. EW! And water is leaking from the ceiling!! Pay is awful...actually it blows. Im going to file a complaint as a former employee. Justice will be served. haha.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (61) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

JMH in Elkhart, Indiana

65 months ago

longforcalif in Reno, Nevada said: Hello, I work at an Omnicare site. Until I find another job I cannot say more.
Working for Omnicare is omni depressing. There is no cohesiveness, no going out for drinks, just get more money in, get more money in, our numbers, our numbers is preached constantly.
A typical day is eating lunch at your desk, being told to get more work done, no breaks, never being done no matter how much work you plow through.
I have never in 30 years of working worked in such a hostile work enviroment. The corporate mentality is beat your employees down, give them no more than 2% a year no matter what new job assignments, how great a job done or how high the cost of living goes. A truly awful employer. Poor pay, no bonus, no Christmas parties, no nothing, their health insurance is awful and cost a fortune. I have told a number of people to look elswhere for a job, you will NOT be happy here.
Inititive is punished and creativity is a four letter word. Upper management takes credit for others work.
DON'T go to work for Omnicare unless you want BELOW average pay, expensive and bad benifits and like to feel you are stupid and worthless.

Omnicare treats its vendors WORSE than Wal-Mart. Non payment of invoices, just big bullies, we buy alot and we do what we want, who cares what the laws are, they don't apply to Omnicare.
I firmly believe Omnicare will be bought out and out of business within 5 years.

What is it that you do there? I just got fired from a job where they treat employees like dirt, no parties, no nothing, and the company makes "millions" of dollars, not exaggerating!! Thanks for the info, I am not surprised though, most of what is out there is crap any way. To get a good job you have to know somebody.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ladyjustice in Ohio

64 months ago

angel q in California said: This is what Omnicare represents. I was a supervisor and trust me when I say you do not want to work for this company. Out of 6 supervisors/managers, I was one of two that actually devoted time to help my staff and patient care. They will fail. I have Something I posted elsewhere:

What Omnicare has failed to realize with the cuts they have made is the lack of patient care, State/Federal compliance, and customer service. They state the process is more efficient, when in fact orders are not processed or delivered timely, patients are going without meds, and their staff/employees are overwhelmed with work due to the cutbacks made. Management does not get involved with day to day operations so they are unaware of what is truly happening within their own sites. It is obvious Omnicare is willing to sacrifice patient care to save money, regardless of the outcome. NCS Healthcare tried this 10 years ago and failed. If Omnicare had the manpower to make this work, then yes it may, but they do not. They state recession proof employment, but in fact this is not the case. They did not phase in properly their new Hub and Spoke model, and are laying off employees stating due to recession. Omnicare is ignoring complaints from Nursing Homes and are not making an effort to correct severe issues/negligence. They are basically telling the Nursing Home to take what they can get, and don't bother asking for more. They have in fact told Nursing Home Staff that they are understaffed and unable to meet their needs due to new Hub and Spoke. Loss of business has begun and is inevitable. Residents/Family members are requesting alternate pharmacy use due to constant errors made by Omnicare Pharmacies. National contract homes with Omnicare are on average 90% alternate pharmacy because they do not trust or have been failed by Omnicare. This corporation should really invest time and some effort into making this program work instead of making the Patient suffer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ladyjustice in Ohio

64 months ago

Omnicare's B of D does not want to spend the money to upgrade their infrastructure to their hub and spoke model. Yet they gave Joel Gemunder in 2008 a "$5.1 million cash bonus for “restoring growth and improving profitability” " What does that tell you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

funstuffinMD in Baltimore, Maryland

64 months ago

JMH in Elkhart, Indiana said: What is it that you do there? I just got fired from a job where they treat employees like dirt, no parties, no nothing, and the company makes "millions" of dollars, not exaggerating!! Thanks for the info, I am not surprised though, most of what is out there is crap any way. To get a good job you have to know somebody.

SAME HERE IN ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, MD...A company that I provided excellent job history with and had managed for over 5 years let me go and kept two women who were corrupt and racist. This manager and supervisor had many complaints went to corporate HR but nothing was done...how could something like this continue to happen. I had faith in this company and I enjoyed coming in everyday to do my best. I now understand that they are laying off 50+ employees this summer. Dedicated employees lose and these racist and corrupt continue to work for Omnicare...Help me understand this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

ladyjustice in Ohio said: Omnicare's B of D does not want to spend the money to upgrade their infrastructure to their hub and spoke model. Yet they gave Joel Gemunder in 2008 a "$5.1 million cash bonus for “restoring growth and improving profitability” " What does that tell you?

HAHA

2% increases for all employees but Joel INCREASES his annual salary more then 50% to 13.7 million dollars.

see link and info below!!!

"joel gemunder highest paid"

www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/stories/2009/04/20/daily71.html

The pharmacy services company’s CEO more than doubled his total pay to $13.7 million last year, thanks in part to a $5.1 million cash bonus for “restoring growth and improving profitability” following “two years of volatility” caused by Medicare rule changes.

Gemunder had the largest of five cash awards given to company executives in late March, according to Omnicare’s proxy statement to shareholders, filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission April 21. Four executives split another $3.2 million in cash awards, including $1.2 million to Patrick Keefe, executive vice president and chief operating officer.

The bonus brought Gemunder’s cash-based pay to $7.7 million, more than any local CEO has reported so far this year. Gemunder typically ranks among Cincinnati’s highest-paid CEOs. Last year, however, he didn’t make the top 10, as his stock-based pay declined by $8.7 million and his total pay declined 63 percent to $5.1 million.

Gemunder will likely return to the top 10 this year, having garnered a hefty increase in stock awards. Covington-based Omnicare’s (NYSE: OCR) proxy estimates the value of Gemunder’s 2008 stock-option awards at $1.7 million. He received $4.3 million in restricted-share grants. His stock-based pay was nearly triple the $2.1 million he received last year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Stay2theC in Fairfield, Ohio said: What is the pay? I applied for the Order entry job just recently.

are you not seeing what all of us are saying. STAY AWAY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JMH in Elkhart, Indiana

64 months ago

is this company a scam or what? please somebody let me know what the hell is going on with this place! they always send crap,but you never get anywhere else with them as far as an interview lined up or anything. what gives?????????????

JMH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ONI in Park Ridge, Illinois

63 months ago

JMH in Elkhart, Indiana said: is this company a scam or what? please somebody let me know what the hell is going on with this place! they always send crap,but you never get anywhere else with them as far as an interview lined up or anything. what gives?????????????

JMH

The company is not a scam. It does tend to be frugal. Not many companies have had such a steady stock price during this economy, especially considering what Obamas drug plan has done to the industry.I dont know which omnicare others here work for but they dont speak for everyone else. Like any job/company, how good your job is depends on your boss.

There are some pharmacies that do suck and arent run properly and it seems like these people are part of them.

There are others like the one i work at that havent had any layoffs in this economy because we are very good at what we do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

nofool in Crestwood, Kentucky

63 months ago

I have never in all my working years felt so belittled. No pats on the back here! Will lie to you regarding employee benefits and tell you it was changed some time ago and "didn't you read that memo?". Company just went thru a pay cut across the board. Did notice that Joel Germuder kept his and then some. If you value your sanity and respect yourself and values do not work for this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No Reply - Report abuse

angel q in California

61 months ago

trust me - it will happen. they didn't touch us for several years, then the changes come in gradually.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Consultant Pharmacist in cherry hill, New Jersey

60 months ago

I agree 100%. I was employed as a consultant pharmacist on the east coast - and thought perhaps the problems were limited to our area - but apparently - they are national.

The hub and spoke idea may have saved them a few dollars in the short term - but unhappy customers will cost them millions in the end as they leave. I was with NeighborCare pharmacy - for many, many years before being bought out by Omnicare. Once Omnicare became involved in the day to day operations of the company - things slowly got worse and worse. I kept saying to myself and my co-workers "It can't get any worse" and it inevitably would. It got to the point where I no longer woke up in the morning looking forward to going to work - in fact, it became hard getting out of bed to face angry customers somedays.

In addition to the horrible customer service - and angry homes - and patients that didn't receive meds for days - they also had a habit of inserting "yes men" as managers who were only too happy to agree to their quotas without questioning or being an advocate for the patient or the facility or the employees themselves.

Vacation coverage was a problem with Omnicare - you couldn't take vacation unless you made up the work on the weekends or evenings due to understaffing. Sick days and vacation days should not even be listed as benefits for this position. I guess to help solve the understaffing problem, they decided in our region to get rid of the long time employees - my coworkers who were there 20+ years and 15 years - and myself who was there 13 years.

Several someones need to step out of their ivory offices and see what is actually going on. If only they would talk to their customers and find out what is really happening. The retention bonus that Joel received would have been much better spent by keeping some of the account managers and staff so that customers and patients needs were actually served rather than ignored.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

scarecrow in Seattle, Washington

60 months ago

Omnicare doesn't care about employees. Yes, they were nice enough to provide FREE flu shots to employees, but I'd rather have my 4% pay cut returned. The pay wasn't that good to begin with and now I'm making 4% less...that's a lot of money to lose for anybody. Omnicare expects the employee's do a lot of work that little pay. I wonder how many more people will quit due to the pay cut??? It's already bad enough with all the depts being short-staffed and customer service is going down-hill.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

groovin in Tulsa, Oklahoma

59 months ago

I love what i do for my customers , i love my customers . i serve them and the patients they care for every hour of every day while on my job. i go above and beyond every day to make my customers feel important , and as though they have a friend on the other end of the line when they are in a call with me...
my region is growing rapidly , am i angry this company has taken away our money , our christmas , our joy our family lives & our relationships outside of work...heck yes , it infuriates me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

groovin in Tulsa, Oklahoma

59 months ago

ONI in Park Ridge, Illinois said: The company is not a scam. It does tend to be frugal. Not many companies have had such a steady stock price during this economy, especially considering what Obamas drug plan has done to the industry.I dont know which omnicare others here work for but they dont speak for everyone else. Like any job/company, how good your job is depends on your boss.

There are some pharmacies that do suck and arent run properly and it seems like these people are part of them.

There are others like the one i work at that havent had any layoffs in this economy because we are very good at what we do.

HEAR HEAR ... WE MUST BE IN THE SAME REGION ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

lore2400 in Mooresville, North Carolina

53 months ago

Please help! From reading these posts, it is obvious that working for Omnicare sucks no matter where the location. How much influence do the supervisors at the location have on working conditions? I'm so glad I found this forum, and I get the point- Don't work for them!! However, I am desperate for a pharmacist position, as I need to pay off loans. I have almost a year of retail experience before being laid off. Does anybody know anything about the Hickory, NC facility? They are hiring, and as much as I hate to get myself into a miserable situation, I am desperate for a job. Please let me know if you know anything about this location!! Thanks so much for all of these comments.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

scarecrow in Baltimore, Washington

53 months ago

Working for Omnicare as a pharmacist, probably isn't as bad as a tech. I'm not sure what they pay their pharmacists though. I know they pay their techs low and they expect their techs to do a lot of work for such little pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joelmarcia@comcast.net in Salt Lake City, Utah

53 months ago

I would like to be in touch with any of the many persons who have made comments on Omnicare in this Forum. I am working on a matter involving the misuse of medication distribution by this company
Please respond.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Who are you and which company do you work for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

joel michael in Salt Lake City, Utah

53 months ago

Comment of mine posted to all former employee''s of omnicare. Need any further input from you for our ongoing search in regard to possible poceedings against omnicare.
e-mail: joelmarcia@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Looking for further comments as to omnicare Compiling data for possible further litigation against omnicare and its supplier
contact me by e-mail, joelmarcia@comcast.net, if you can be helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

If you are a former employee of omnicare and wish to comment further I am compiling information that may lead to omnicare's bad dealings of the past Please e-mail your contact to me, e-mail joelmarcia@comcast.net.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sonita in Nashville, Tennessee

52 months ago

I was the purchasing manager in Nashville, I have NEVER been treated as badly in my whole life as I was at Omnicare. It is ran by a buddy system of four that kills morale so badly that it is sad. I can not believe that a corporate company is ran so crappy. I agree that if someone does not buy this company out, they are going to kill someone along with their employees. People .....you do not want to work for this company. I was one of the blessed ones. I GOT OUT!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lefty in Salt Lake City, Utah

52 months ago

Our lawfirm represents a client in a proposed case against Omnicare. I would love to talk anyone no longer employed at Omnicare about their experiences there. Please send me contact information if you would like to discuss

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

Sorry, but I still work for Omnicare.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymously in Florida

50 months ago

Over 1 year later technicians still have to deal with the 4% cut they received in July 2009. Pharmacists were restored to regular rate prior to the 2% cut they got July 2009 a few months ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

The pharmacists where I work got their 2% returned a long time ago, but us technicians haven't seen our 4%. We make far less than pharmacists and we are all having a difficult time trying to make ends meet since the paycut. The pay wasn't that great before the paycut.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mglekiah in Mcdonough, Georgia

49 months ago

Hey Scarecrow, i u still working for Omnicare? how much do they pay thier pharmacy tech? i live in Georgia and trying to get a job there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

The pay is not good. I wouldn't recommend anybody getting a job with Omnicare.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bunny in Edmond, Oklahoma

49 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Omnicare?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Omnicare?

I worked for the Omnicare CIC in Oklahoma City. A typical day consisted of casual attire, jeans, t-shirts, sometimes pajamas. The lady in charge was consistantly spazmatic. The rules changed on a daily basis. It got so that most of we technicians began to keep a log about when we were told by M.D. to do or change something because a week later she would deny that she ever told us to do that. It was very high stress & drama oriented. The technicians were treated very differently from the pharmacists. And many times the techs were yelled at by M.D. because of something a pharmacist had done. M.D. is a screamer & she never misses a chance to make someone feel small. I GOT OUT, Don't work for the CIC for sure, you will be miserable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

scarecrow in Baltimore, Washington said: The pharmacists where I work got their 2% returned a long time ago, but us technicians haven't seen our 4%. We make far less than pharmacists and we are all having a difficult time trying to make ends meet since the paycut. The pay wasn't that great before the paycut.

Can anyone tell me if the technicians ever got their 4% back?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

lore2400 in Mooresville, North Carolina said: Please help! From reading these posts, it is obvious that working for Omnicare sucks no matter where the location. How much influence do the supervisors at the location have on working conditions? I'm so glad I found this forum, and I get the point- Don't work for them!! However, I am desperate for a pharmacist position, as I need to pay off loans. I have almost a year of retail experience before being laid off. Does anybody know anything about the Hickory, NC facility? They are hiring, and as much as I hate to get myself into a miserable situation, I am desperate for a job. Please let me know if you know anything about this location!! Thanks so much for all of these comments.

Omnicare is always hiring & there is a reason for that. I believe that all of their facilities have a revolving door. If employees don't get tired of all the stress & drama & quit, then they are fired to cover up some managerial mistake or just because some supervisor got mad one day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NationalPharmacistRecruiter in Portland, Oregon

48 months ago

Sounds like you all need new jobs! I am a recruiter and I work in the pharmacy services industry - long term care, home infusion, managed care, hospital, and specialty med. I work with Pharmacists, Nurses, Sales Reps and Technicians. If you want to talk with me about other opportunities out there please email me at contact@remedyrecruiting.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ONI in Park Ridge, Illinois

48 months ago

It all depends on your supervisor in the unit. I work for the chicago pharmacy and we have none of the issues the others on this forum have. ALso, now that the greedy Joel is out things are changing and all these people that dont know what they are doing will be out of a job and people will again enjoy working for Omnicare.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

mglekiah in Mcdonough, Georgia said: Hey Scarecrow, i u still working for Omnicare? how much do they pay thier pharmacy tech? i live in Georgia and trying to get a job there

Are you reading the comments? It's not a good company to work for, but the experienceof working in a long-term care pharmacy is beneficial. Every pharmacy is different, even with Omnicare, I think. You might like it and it may be a short term job for you too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

FrogPrincess in New Hampshire

42 months ago

This pharmacy is horrendous. So glad not to be there anymore. Managers who shouldn't be managers are present in almost EVERY department...the pay for techs, even experienced techs, is disgustingly low, which explains a lot of the slow-headed people they hire.

Turnover is higher than it's ever been, and the powers that be have NO idea why this is the case...

If you're desperate for a job, you could always take your chances on this place...but you'll be crazy within 6 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

joelmarcia in Salt Lake City, Utah

42 months ago

Stay2theC in Fairfield, Ohio said: What is the pay? I applied for the Order entry job just recently.

ANYONE having any helpful imput in regard to Omnicare and would contact me. E-mail joelmarcia@comcast.net We are prursuing a matter againt Omnicare and its facilities and associated companies.
helpful remards like the ones listed in on these pages would lend itself to boxter our cause. Please respond

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FrogPrincess in New Hampshire

42 months ago

scarecrow in Baltimore, Washington said: Are you reading the comments? It's not a good company to work for, but the experienceof working in a long-term care pharmacy is beneficial. Every pharmacy is different, even with Omnicare, I think. You might like it and it may be a short term job for you too.

It's good to gain the experience of working in LTC, I agree. As a technician, you owe it to yourself to become well-rounded, and you're not likely to get that by staying in retail for decades. That's about all it was good for, though...I don't know how Omnicare is even still in BUSINESS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

There is no job with Omnicare worth your time or anyone elses' in my opinion. This company has a revolving door at all facilities. Management at all levels is horrible. Do yourself a favor & stay away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SunnyD in Newport, Kentucky

39 months ago

Bunny in Edmond, Oklahoma said: There is no job with Omnicare worth your time or anyone elses' in my opinion. This company has a revolving door at all facilities. Management at all levels is horrible. Do yourself a favor & stay away.

Do you or anyone currently employed there know what the compensation is for a Contract Specialist 1? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

iris-garden in Victorville, California

37 months ago

La Verne, California - I reported Omnicare to the Pharmaceutical Board in California. They are taking advantage of the elderly. A family member had been on a prescribed eyedrop for 15 years from her Opthamologist. Within 2 weeks in a nursing home, one of Omnicares Pharmacists contacted her nursing home general practicioner (who she had never seen) and changed the drops to one that was double the cost to her. I wrote Omnicare (no response)in May 2011, didn't hear anything until I emailed the letter and backup to a customer service representative (August 2011) that actually saw to it that the letter started going through the system. Had a call from the billing department and we are getting reimbursed for the extra cost. When I discovered all this in May I contacted her Opthamologist and got the prescription changed back. I'm still waiting to hear from the Pharmacy department....... HERE IS MY CONCERN - How many elder folks are getting taken advantage of by this company. What gives them the right ask a second party doctor to change a RX when they have never seen the patient. WHY WASN'T THE FAMILY NOTIFIED..... I am beginning to think that this is a BIG money maker for them and feel they need to be investigated. I'm not stopping here. I will continue to search for answers. Hum, I wonder if 60 minutes would be interested in this one????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

I support your efforts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

iris-garden in Victorville, California said: La Verne, California - I reported Omnicare to the Pharmaceutical Board in California. They are taking advantage of the elderly. A family member had been on a prescribed eyedrop for 15 years from her Opthamologist. Within 2 weeks in a nursing home, one of Omnicares Pharmacists contacted her nursing home general practicioner (who she had never seen) and changed the drops to one that was double the cost to her. I wrote Omnicare (no response)in May 2011, didn't hear anything until I emailed the letter and backup to a customer service representative (August 2011) that actually saw to it that the letter started going through the system. Had a call from the billing department and we are getting reimbursed for the extra cost. When I discovered all this in May I contacted her Opthamologist and got the prescription changed back. I'm still waiting to hear from the Pharmacy department....... HERE IS MY CONCERN - How many elder folks are getting taken advantage of by this company. What gives them the right ask a second party doctor to change a RX when they have never seen the patient. WHY WASN'T THE FAMILY NOTIFIED..... I am beginning to think that this is a BIG money maker for them and feel they need to be investigated. I'm not stopping here. I will continue to search for answers. Hum, I wonder if 60 minutes would be interested in this one????

I have reviewed your comment and it is right in line with what we are doing in our office. We are pursuing action against Omincare and feel that 6the mentioned member of your family would be someone of great interest to us and also be a candidate for representation. Please call one of our attorneys, Ken Lougee, no phone numbers permitted) or recontact me Joel Michael -e-mail: joelmarcia@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

Dear OCR employee: Your comments and input are very important to our matter which we are pursuing against Omnicare. Please contact me directly at joelmarcia@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

karen in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

37 months ago

Lefty in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Our lawfirm represents a client in a proposed case against Omnicare. I would love to talk anyone no longer employed at Omnicare about their experiences there. Please send me contact information if you would like to discuss

pls do contact me at kmchale05@yahoo.com i just left the company today b/c of several issues...alot of these issues resulted in poor patient care, wrong medication dispensed and my health.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

NationalPharmacistRecruiter in Portland, Oregon said: Sounds like you all need new jobs! I am a recruiter and I work in the pharmacy services industry - long term care, home infusion, managed care, hospital, and specialty med. I work with Pharmacists, Nurses, Sales Reps and Technicians. If you want to talk with me about other opportunities out there please email me at contact@remedyrecruiting.com.

pls contact me at kmchale05@yahoo.com im a pharmacist that just left the company today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

joelmarcia in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Dear OCR employee: Your comments and input are very important to our matter which we are pursuing against Omnicare. Please contact me directly at joelmarcia@comcast.net

kmchale05@yahoo.com i just left the company today for several reasons...this company can not get away with treating its employees like this any longer. im on a mission to make this very public. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

FrogPrincess in New Hampshire said: This pharmacy is horrendous. So glad not to be there anymore. Managers who shouldn't be managers are present in almost EVERY department...the pay for techs, even experienced techs, is disgustingly low, which explains a lot of the slow-headed people they hire.

Turnover is higher than it's ever been, and the powers that be have NO idea why this is the case...

If you're desperate for a job, you could always take your chances on this place...but you'll be crazy within 6 months.

i have to agree with you COMPLETELY! i just left omnicare TODAY. im so upset with the way i was treated. all i wanted to do there was change the place for the BETTer! management is a joke...HR is a joke and patient care is a joke and that is a shame. Ive never seen so many med errors in my life. i wish i could do something. i now do not have a job and im completely deflated as a pharmacist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.