Panther Expedited Services Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Panther Expedited Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

AgressiveJobSeeker in Medina, Ohio

50 months ago

As you have probably already noticed, you'll see a host of job openings at Panther Expedite on a regular basis. The reasons for this become apparent during the interview. They tell you nothing about the company during the interview nor what they're looking for. I came to the interview with 14 years of logistics experience and a college degree with a 4.0 GPA. When you ask about the company he is extremely evasive and vague.

After the long and unstructured interview, he leads you to a computer terminal and asks you to complete 90 questions in five minutes. Sounds simple enough until you see the questions. They are all questions that require intense number crunching and spacial memory. In other words, it's an IQ test. After that test, you have to answer another 90 or so stupid questions like "Have you ever told a lie?" Who hasn't? The IQ test is not a fair assessment as the questions require more time than five minutes to think each one through.

Which brings me to the next point. How intelligent was the man giving the interview. Apparently, he didn't bother to read the 4.0 GPA on the resume(which is easily confirmed by the University). After the ridiculous test, you will either be walked in for a second interview or he will lead you to the door and lie to you by telling you they'll contact you in a week. I guess they're allowed to lie! Bottom line is, don't waste your time. It's one of those companies where you're working yourself out of a job from the day you start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.