Parsons News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Parsons stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Austin, Texas

92 months ago

Parsons will definitely survive and thrive. They are an old school engineering and construction mgmt firm that is diversified across a number of industries and markets, with strong handle on finances.

I believe they are going to be in hot water as the Congressional oversight hearings advance over the tremendous amount of construction funds that were spent in Iraq with little to show for it in the way of project objectives being attained. I also think they will be able to avoid any serious harm over this issue as their USACE client approved the work and payments. That is the real shame in this fiasco.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Betty-San Diego, in Santee, California

85 months ago

Anonymous in Austin, Texas said: Parsons will definitely survive and thrive. They are an old school engineering and construction mgmt firm that is diversified across a number of industries and markets, with strong handle on finances.

I believe they are going to be in hot water as the Congressional oversight hearings advance over the tremendous amount of construction funds that were spent in Iraq with little to show for it in the way of project objectives being attained. I also think they will be able to avoid any serious harm over this issue as their USACE client approved the work and payments. That is the real shame in this fiasco.

I think you're absolutely right!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eddie Reize in Lawrenceville, Georgia

41 months ago

Parsons will survive and thrive. They are diversified, have great senior leadership and dedicated workers. Senior leadership will tell you, “we don’t build or sell anything; all we have is our people”. I bought into that and after 28 years I was terminated via email by a low level employee. I never even heard from my supervisor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.