Presentation manager

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Midpea in Marlton, New Jersey

76 months ago

I'll be starting as presentation manager in a few days. I have the impression that I'll be salaried... after I read thru a couple of messages here I'm wondering if this is an hourly position.

Can anybody give me an acurate list of job duties that this entails?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cyndi W in Wilmington, North Carolina

75 months ago

Midpea in Marlton, New Jersey said: I'll be starting as presentation manager in a few days. I have the impression that I'll be salaried... after I read thru a couple of messages here I'm wondering if this is an hourly position.

You should be hourly...In my store the only salaries are Manager & operations (assistant mng) I think ours average $11-$14 hr, 45-50 hr wk. He's in charge of truck deliveries, stock, presentaion of product & orders etc.....
Good luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

juflier10 in Maryland

75 months ago

Yes, as Presentation Manager, you will be an hourly manager, not salaried, as only Store Manager and Operations Manager are salaried. As the Department Manager (Presentation Manager), your primary responsibility will be the overall appearance of the store. You'll make sure product is on the floor in a timely manner. You'll also work with the entire management team to make sure associates are properly trained and developed. This position reports directly to the Assistant Store Manager (Operations Manager). <--taken from www.petsmartjobs.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kayleen in Walnut, California

73 months ago

I have just applied for this position. How long does it take before you are contacted about an interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Donna in Guelph, Ontario

46 months ago

Midpea in Marlton, New Jersey said: I'll be starting as presentation manager in a few days. I have the impression that I'll be salaried... after I read thru a couple of messages here I'm wondering if this is an hourly position.

Did you not ask the particulers at the interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shannon in Dayton, Ohio

26 months ago

Just applied for it myself. I hope I get a call back!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

goodguy in Woodbridge, Ontario

9 months ago

Do they pay for on job training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

goodguy in Woodbridge, Ontario

9 months ago

Also when you get hired they only tell you verbally how much you make..Did anyone at petsmart sign a paper stating their hourly pay?

ocoeegrl in Salt Lake City, Utah

7 months ago

This IS AN Hourly position & one of the most difficult positions in the store. Only the store manager & operations managers hold a salary position.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.