PETSMART IS THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

RLizG in PETSMART! HOORAY!

28 months ago

The corporate office is going above and beyond to make PetSmart a great place to work. They are in the stores asking what they can do for associates and managers and it is AWESOME. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

I'd just like to add...again...BEST company ever. Another unexpectedly amazing day. I could never imagine working anywhere else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sunny Sheehan in Massachusetts

27 months ago

Are you kidding me? Who is writing this cooperate? District managers? I have worked as a groomer at petsmart for a long time. Groomers only get breaks if they have time. Majority of the time you don't even have time to pee. Might be able to squeeze in a 5 minute break to grab something real quick to shove down your throat. The company is contently pushing groomers to do more dogs, neglecting that they are not getting breaks or ever leaving on time. But that is okay because Petsmart is bringing in customers right?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Hey. I'd be pissed if my groomers Weren't taking breaks. That's when incidents happen. Human and pet. Don't do more than you can safely do and take your breaks. If you are pushed beyond that on a regular basis you need to talk to your salon manager, store manager, DM or hr manager. No one wants you working unsafely and grooming is hard work. Hard exhausting work. Grooming probably needs to take breaks more than anyone. I am not at corporate. Ive always had the pleasure of working for great store managers under the best DM And PetSmart has taken very good care of me. I hate to see the negative comments on these forums because PetSmart as a company is a great place to work. I know some stores aren't though. The push from corporate is to move them that way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Buni in Haddon Heights, New Jersey

25 months ago

Sunny Sheehan in Massachusetts said: Are you kidding me? Who is writing this cooperate? District managers? I have worked as a groomer at petsmart for a long time. Groomers only get breaks if they have time. Majority of the time you don't even have time to pee. Might be able to squeeze in a 5 minute break to grab something real quick to shove down your throat. The company is contently pushing groomers to do more dogs, neglecting that they are not getting breaks or ever leaving on time. But that is okay because Petsmart is bringing in customers right?

i totally agree. i work at the hotel and they are critizing my bf for getting sick and for having mini breaks because he has metal in his body and they PLAY FAVORITES!!!!! its bull i want to quit once i get a different job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.