Manager snagging dogs from me...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Seasoned Groomer in West Covina, California

43 months ago

Hi everyone, I have a question.

I have recently started working at Petco and my supervisor is being very unfair when assigning dogs and schedules. As you all know, most people brings their dogs in in the morning and my shifts are always in the afternoon. Everyday when my sup. has 8 dogs and everyone else has 3-4 I might have 1-2 or none. Is that fair? How does one deal with this situation? Are there some rules regarding fair work assignment?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Not a happy camper at PETCO in Riverside, California

36 months ago

Seasoned Groomer in West Covina, California said: Hi everyone, I have a question.

I have recently started working at Petco and my supervisor is being very unfair when assigning dogs and schedules. As you all know, most people brings their dogs in in the morning and my shifts are always in the afternoon. Everyday when my sup. has 8 dogs and everyone else has 3-4 I might have 1-2 or none. Is that fair? How does one deal with this situation? Are there some rules regarding fair work assignment?

Thanks!

Hi there.. good luck! I work for a jerky boss like that in the salon. He is the most arrogant person I have ever met! He will assign all the dogs to him and leftovers to the other groomers and bathers! I am getting out of this company, because the thing is: If you are not with the kiss butt group you are chastised, judged and bullied!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.