Non-existent location

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Heather_B in Greenville, North Carolina

66 months ago

I found a job posted by Petco for a full-time sales associate in Greenville, NC. However, I was not aware that there was located here, unless it was fairly new so I used the store locator on the website to find an address and it told me the closest one to my zip code was in Rocky Mount, which is 45 minutes away! There's also a list of grand openings on the site, and Greenville was not listed there either. Maybe this is some kind of mistake?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nacho_Libre in Greenville, North Carolina

10 months ago

Heather_B in Greenville, North Carolina said: I found a job posted by Petco for a full-time sales associate in Greenville, NC. However, I was not aware that there was located here, unless it was fairly new so I used the store locator on the website to find an address and it told me the closest one to my zip code was in Rocky Mount, which is 45 minutes away! There's also a list of grand openings on the site, and Greenville was not listed there either. Maybe this is some kind of mistake?

There is supposed to be one opening in the old Circuit City building along with a couple other stores..mattress store & a Kirklands

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.