Had one interview store manager said maybe one with DM

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Ferret_girl

50 months ago

Hello I just had a question I had one interview with the store manager he liked me and said it might be till the end of the month for a 2nd one it would be with the DM if so what should I look forward to? What will they ask me? Then what? Any help and info would be great thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

guy101 in nowhere, Nebraska

50 months ago

Depends on the DM. But the interview should go somewhat the same as the interview with the manager. Petsmart stresses the importance of its services and total life time care for every pet. So even though you are the petcare manager the DM would like to hear that you know how important services are to petsmart.

That you are willing to sell training classes. Refer people to grooming,banfield,and the petshotel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ferret_girl in Kingman, Arizona

50 months ago

Oh I am so for the care of the animals and love to sell classes for dog training and grooming it's all part of the job the store manager loved that I carry an AKC cgc card just the waiting is killing me thank god I have a friend who is working at the store I did the interview in just keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you for the info it helped alot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.