Interview for Salon

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

martiezchantel in Evansville, Indiana

48 months ago

I applied online for like 3 or four jobs at PetSmart, I got called to have an interview tomorrow at the Salon, he was very interested that I was available pretty much anytime BUT I have another job, babysitting... AND I have been fired at a previous job (I just stopped going, I know that was bad, but I have had many jobs since, and my current job I have had for some time) I am worried, because even though I said I am available anytime (my mom said I should do this) I am really only available all day SUN and MON, all day every other SAT, and morning until 2 (at the latest). The people I babysit for USUALLY need me from TUE-FRI 2:15-11pm... but sometimes they don't... how much will this affect the outcome of tomorrows interview, is it okay to say that I would love to work in any position I was given at PetSmart, and that I would just like to work there? Also, I do not know what they are looking for in a bather? What will they ask? What should I say? Truly, I just need a second job so that I can afford my apartment, afford to take care of my dog, etc. I do not care what job they give me, I just need a job that works around my schedule :( someone who has worked at PetSmart, please let me know what I can say and do that can ensure that I get this job, or any job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.