Pizza Hut Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Comments (7)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Pizza Hut?

What do you like best about working at Pizza Hut? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

swaugerkiss in Lakeland, Florida

56 months ago

Jon F in Orange Park, Florida said: Salary positions are for Assistant Managers and above. Assistants (salaried) make 26,000-31,000/year (depending on the store volume). RGM's (Restaurant General Managers) make 32,000-40,000/year. Again, depends on store volume and experience. RGM's also enjoy stock options and bonuses based on performance.

Do managers that work for your stores have "MEDICAL INSURANCE"?

Joe in Ballwin, Missouri

49 months ago

I'd say, avoid Pizza Hut like the PLAGUE unless you're really desperate and need a job right now. I'm a cook there and have been since August. It's the WORST job I've ever had! I mean, since I work close to "full-time" (which in their mind only means 30 hours rather than the usual 40 most people associate with FT, go figure), I get SOME benefits (mostly medical insurance and 401k), but I don't get THE REST, like even a single vacation day! What the flying f**k? I work my butt OFF closing almost every night of the week, and this is how they repay me? It's bad enough we only get 7.45 an hour as cooks.

Why is Pizza Hut so freaking skimpy when it comes to even the simplest of benefits? It's madness! Now they want me to come on ONE OF MY DAYS OFF to cover some ahole who just got fired. I can't believe it! They could find NO ONE ELSE place to close that day except me?? I know of at least 5 or 6 other cooks there, including one that claimed he "likes" closing, so I dunno wtf the deal is there.

Soon as the job market starts looking up, I'm quitting and finding a new job. I shouldn't have to put up with this crap. I've wanted to cry so hard because of all the s**t I have to deal with working there and closing, esp. on the weekends. It's too stressful sometimes. I thought working at Walmart was bad, but this makes Walmart look like a cakewalk! At least being a cashier at Walmart didn't mean I had to close or freaking try to do all these closing duties WHILE ALSO having to make pizzas every 10 or 15 minutes because ANOTHER customer calls or comes in with an order! As soon as my shift was over at Walmart, that was it. I didn't have to stay past the originally-scheduled time (sometimes an hour or half-hour later) at Walmart like at PH.

Amy in Clearwater, Florida

39 months ago

Joe in Ballwin, Missouri states "I'd say, avoid Pizza Hut like the PLAGUE unless you're really desperate and need a job right now. I'm a cook there and have been since August. It's the WORST job I've ever had! I mean, since I work close to "full-time" (which in their mind only means 30 hours rather than the usual 40 most people associate with FT, go figure), I get SOME benefits (mostly medical insurance and 401k), but I don't get THE REST, like even a single vacation day! What the flying f**k? I work my butt OFF closing almost every night of the week, and this is how they repay me? It's bad enough we only get 7.45 an hour as cooks.

Why is Pizza Hut so freaking skimpy when it comes to even the simplest of benefits? It's madness! Now they want me to come on ONE OF MY DAYS OFF to cover some ahole who just got fired. I can't believe it! They could find NO ONE ELSE place to close that day except me?? I know of at least 5 or 6 other cooks there, including one that claimed he "likes" closing, so I dunno wtf the deal is there."

Honestly I work at Pizza Hut to and have worked there for some bit. IT IS THE BEST JOB IVE HAD; benefits, pay, raises, tips, 40 hrs full-time, vacation days! IT's ALL APART OF THE JOB! Helping customers when they come in is the JOB you APPLY for. Its the given requirements and when they call you in you have the chance to say yes/no. No need to get upset over the littlest things. I think you should come work in Florida and you'll have lesser problems because it's amazing, fun, and the job you should have had. K?:)

flaminge in Foley, Alabama

34 months ago

I don't know about the other pizza huts but in no one outside management gets a raise

ross in Dunfermline, United Kingdom

32 months ago

i work in pizza hut, in the uk. I love my job! iv been there for 9 months and honestly really enjoy it! the progression aspect is escecially good! i have my sign off to become a bench/shift manager at the end of the month!! pay is good and staff are all awesome, including the managers, they all do their part, and are really good and considerate when it omes to requesting days/holidays! honestly i would really reccomend working in pizza hut.

roundrock in Wichita Falls, Texas

32 months ago

Been working at pizza hut for less than 6 months and already got a raise..As a cook!! It all depends on how cool your managers are. If you like them, and you work your butt off, they'll recognize you. Promotions are based on your know how of the job. So, you can ask to be assistant manager if the spots availabe lol. Over all, the job is easy, as long as you go by the quote, "work comes first" or "work hard, play hard" because if you get your shi7 done quick and right, you can actually have quite a bit of resting time on a medium sized day.

Drivers- minimum wage, plus tips, but no raises due to the tips (must also clock out when going out to deliver)when on the clock, they wash dishes until there's a delivery up.

waiters/waitresses- $2.50 or $3/hr somewhere around there, plus tips..wait tables, seat customers, work the registers, clean tables,...basic stuff everyone knows what a waiteress does

cooks-they actually have a few jobs: make table, cut table, wing street.
make table: basically the assembly table to make pizzas, pastas, bread/cheese sticks, etc.. then throw them into the oven.
cut table- cut pizzas, box pastas/pizzas etc..
wing street- right behind the cut table, so on slower days, the person working the cut table also does wing street..basically, you fry the wings and sauce them and box them.

assistant managers-not sure, but i think they get the option to be waiter/waitress or cook for the day/night. They cant just show up to work and decide though, they decide when they make the schedule for the week before hand. and they stay until everyone has left to finish up any manager stuff

restaurant manager- same thing as assistant manager, but isn't ever a waiter/waitress unless someone calls in sick/etc.. does inventory, manage money, etc.

district manager-gets on your ass for the smallest stuff to save the store from being sued i guess

Closing sucks. Period. Expect to leave around 11pm or 12am on weekends (fri,sat,sun)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.