Pizza Hut Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Pizza Hut?

What do you like best about working at Pizza Hut? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

swaugerkiss in Lakeland, Florida

51 months ago

Jon F in Orange Park, Florida said: Salary positions are for Assistant Managers and above. Assistants (salaried) make 26,000-31,000/year (depending on the store volume). RGM's (Restaurant General Managers) make 32,000-40,000/year. Again, depends on store volume and experience. RGM's also enjoy stock options and bonuses based on performance.

Do managers that work for your stores have "MEDICAL INSURANCE"?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Ballwin, Missouri

44 months ago

I'd say, avoid Pizza Hut like the PLAGUE unless you're really desperate and need a job right now. I'm a cook there and have been since August. It's the WORST job I've ever had! I mean, since I work close to "full-time" (which in their mind only means 30 hours rather than the usual 40 most people associate with FT, go figure), I get SOME benefits (mostly medical insurance and 401k), but I don't get THE REST, like even a single vacation day! What the flying f**k? I work my butt OFF closing almost every night of the week, and this is how they repay me? It's bad enough we only get 7.45 an hour as cooks.

Why is Pizza Hut so freaking skimpy when it comes to even the simplest of benefits? It's madness! Now they want me to come on ONE OF MY DAYS OFF to cover some ahole who just got fired. I can't believe it! They could find NO ONE ELSE place to close that day except me?? I know of at least 5 or 6 other cooks there, including one that claimed he "likes" closing, so I dunno wtf the deal is there.

Soon as the job market starts looking up, I'm quitting and finding a new job. I shouldn't have to put up with this crap. I've wanted to cry so hard because of all the s**t I have to deal with working there and closing, esp. on the weekends. It's too stressful sometimes. I thought working at Walmart was bad, but this makes Walmart look like a cakewalk! At least being a cashier at Walmart didn't mean I had to close or freaking try to do all these closing duties WHILE ALSO having to make pizzas every 10 or 15 minutes because ANOTHER customer calls or comes in with an order! As soon as my shift was over at Walmart, that was it. I didn't have to stay past the originally-scheduled time (sometimes an hour or half-hour later) at Walmart like at PH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (56) Reply - Report abuse

Amy in Clearwater, Florida

34 months ago

Joe in Ballwin, Missouri states "I'd say, avoid Pizza Hut like the PLAGUE unless you're really desperate and need a job right now. I'm a cook there and have been since August. It's the WORST job I've ever had! I mean, since I work close to "full-time" (which in their mind only means 30 hours rather than the usual 40 most people associate with FT, go figure), I get SOME benefits (mostly medical insurance and 401k), but I don't get THE REST, like even a single vacation day! What the flying f**k? I work my butt OFF closing almost every night of the week, and this is how they repay me? It's bad enough we only get 7.45 an hour as cooks.

Why is Pizza Hut so freaking skimpy when it comes to even the simplest of benefits? It's madness! Now they want me to come on ONE OF MY DAYS OFF to cover some ahole who just got fired. I can't believe it! They could find NO ONE ELSE place to close that day except me?? I know of at least 5 or 6 other cooks there, including one that claimed he "likes" closing, so I dunno wtf the deal is there."

Honestly I work at Pizza Hut to and have worked there for some bit. IT IS THE BEST JOB IVE HAD; benefits, pay, raises, tips, 40 hrs full-time, vacation days! IT's ALL APART OF THE JOB! Helping customers when they come in is the JOB you APPLY for. Its the given requirements and when they call you in you have the chance to say yes/no. No need to get upset over the littlest things. I think you should come work in Florida and you'll have lesser problems because it's amazing, fun, and the job you should have had. K?:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

flaminge in Foley, Alabama

28 months ago

I don't know about the other pizza huts but in no one outside management gets a raise

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

ross in Dunfermline, United Kingdom

27 months ago

i work in pizza hut, in the uk. I love my job! iv been there for 9 months and honestly really enjoy it! the progression aspect is escecially good! i have my sign off to become a bench/shift manager at the end of the month!! pay is good and staff are all awesome, including the managers, they all do their part, and are really good and considerate when it omes to requesting days/holidays! honestly i would really reccomend working in pizza hut.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

roundrock in Wichita Falls, Texas

27 months ago

Been working at pizza hut for less than 6 months and already got a raise..As a cook!! It all depends on how cool your managers are. If you like them, and you work your butt off, they'll recognize you. Promotions are based on your know how of the job. So, you can ask to be assistant manager if the spots availabe lol. Over all, the job is easy, as long as you go by the quote, "work comes first" or "work hard, play hard" because if you get your shi7 done quick and right, you can actually have quite a bit of resting time on a medium sized day.

Drivers- minimum wage, plus tips, but no raises due to the tips (must also clock out when going out to deliver)when on the clock, they wash dishes until there's a delivery up.

waiters/waitresses- $2.50 or $3/hr somewhere around there, plus tips..wait tables, seat customers, work the registers, clean tables,...basic stuff everyone knows what a waiteress does

cooks-they actually have a few jobs: make table, cut table, wing street.
make table: basically the assembly table to make pizzas, pastas, bread/cheese sticks, etc.. then throw them into the oven.
cut table- cut pizzas, box pastas/pizzas etc..
wing street- right behind the cut table, so on slower days, the person working the cut table also does wing street..basically, you fry the wings and sauce them and box them.

assistant managers-not sure, but i think they get the option to be waiter/waitress or cook for the day/night. They cant just show up to work and decide though, they decide when they make the schedule for the week before hand. and they stay until everyone has left to finish up any manager stuff

restaurant manager- same thing as assistant manager, but isn't ever a waiter/waitress unless someone calls in sick/etc.. does inventory, manage money, etc.

district manager-gets on your ass for the smallest stuff to save the store from being sued i guess

Closing sucks. Period. Expect to leave around 11pm or 12am on weekends (fri,sat,sun)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Hugh Jazz in Ballwin, Missouri

27 months ago

Wait... Drivers have to CLOCK OUT WHEN THEY DELIVER PIZZAS AND RE-CLOCK IN WHEN THEY RETURN?? Wow... Kinda makes me feel lucky I'm not a driver! Not to mention that I'd hate having to deal with traffic several times a day and then drive back to PH... But that part's neither here nor there.

So unless you make TONS in tips, the ACTUAL work on the clock doesn't really mean squat, it seems. ...Unless it's kind of slow that day at your particular branch. Or the latter hours of the night, and you're closing. At best, the "on the clock" work just seems like "extra" as an employee if you're a driver. Or maybe I'm being a bit too cynical.

DO most drivers REALLY make "a lot" on average to make up for that, esp. in tips?? Don't drivers have to pay for stuff like car insurance, too? I'm curious... I mean, NOT letting them stay clocked in TO DO THEIR ACTUAL, PRIMARY JOB makes little sense to me. How does upper management justify THAT? You're hired as a Driver, but every time you ACTUALLY DRIVE TO DELIVER A PIZZA, you're "off the clock"? Kinda strange!

You're lucky... I don't think I've gotten a SINGLE raise yet! Of course, that's certainly not for lack of trying or hard work. Perhaps your particular PH and managers are more lenient and/or in a MUCH-BUSIER area than mine is located, so they're free to do more. But who knows, really... I'm a Cook that closes quite often, esp. on Fridays, so I DO have to really bust my butt.

Closing DOES suck, to be sure, but I've been there for over 2 years, so I've gotten kind of used to it, to be frank.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

By the way, does anyone know the policy on vacation/holiday time at PH?? Is it EVER possible for a non-manager to obtain it automatically as a perk for working there long enough? I've been there for OVER 2 YEARS, so I'd like to think I HAVE SOMETHING to show for it in that arena. I know that PH offers limited benefits like a (sort of crappy) health insurance plan and a 401k... but is there ANYTHING ELSE??

I'm technically part-time, although sometimes I'm scheduled the bare minimum for "full time" there (average 25-30 hours a week), so I would HOPE that I can actually get some vacation time, ya know! What's the deal with LIMITED benefits but nothing like VACATION TIME (not even 1 day)?

Personally, I love anime, and I'd LOVE to attend at least one convention... BUT I CAN'T WITH MY CURRENT SCHEDULE, and there's no way in hell my boss is ever gonna voluntarily give me THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS OFF, esp. on the weekend, considering how understaffed my PH is at the moment. We only have a handful of Cooks right now, and I'm the best one there at the moment, by far. We used to have, like, TEN (or close to it) at one point, but most of them either quit or left temporarily to attend college some place far in the regular school year. Now, if I had ACTUAL ACCRUED VACATION DAYS that I could use and not have to ASK MY BOSS for a day or 2 off (esp. cuz I don't wanna LIE and make up some bogus excuse or "emergency"), it'd be a little easier.

Then again, I remember reading a "manager's guidebook" regarding employment if you're a manager (not sure HOW it ended up online but it did) at PH on some random job- or PH-related webpage, and I SPECIFICALLY remember reading about JUST HOW HARD IT IS (or used to be, maybe) for MANAGERS to schedule days off! With that in mind, how much HARDER would it be for NON-managers with vacation time to use it? I wonder... -_-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

By the way, does anyone know the policy on vacation/holiday time at PH?? Is it EVER possible for a non-manager to obtain it automatically as a perk for working there long enough? I've been there for OVER 2 YEARS, so I'd like to think I HAVE SOMETHING to show for it in that arena. I know that PH offers limited benefits like a (sort of crappy) health insurance plan and a 401k... but is there ANYTHING ELSE??

I'm technically part-time, although sometimes I'm scheduled the bare minimum for "full time" there (average 25-30 hours a week), so I would HOPE that I can actually get some vacation time, ya know! What's the deal with LIMITED benefits but nothing like VACATION TIME (not even 1 day)?

Personally, I love anime, and I'd LOVE to attend at least one convention... BUT I CAN'T WITH MY CURRENT SCHEDULE, and there's no way in hell my boss is ever gonna voluntarily give me THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS OFF, esp. on the weekend, considering how understaffed my PH is at the moment. We only have a handful of Cooks right now, and I'm the best one there at the moment, by far. We used to have, like, TEN (or close to it) at one point, but most of them either quit or left temporarily to attend college some place far in the regular school year. Now, if I had ACTUAL ACCRUED VACATION DAYS that I could use and not have to ASK MY BOSS for a day or 2 off (esp. cuz I don't wanna LIE and make up some bogus excuse or "emergency"), it'd be a little easier.

Then again, I remember reading a "manager's guidebook" regarding employment if you're a manager (not sure HOW it ended up online but it did) at PH on some random job- or PH-related webpage, and I SPECIFICALLY remember reading about JUST HOW HARD IT IS (or used to be, maybe) for MANAGERS to schedule days off! With that in mind, how much HARDER would it be for NON-managers with vacation time to use it? I wonder... -_-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

I checked my employment record on the main computer in my boss's "office" (the little non-doored room by the back door where drivers exit to deliver pizzas and near the trash dumpster) about a year ago after one of the other managers told me how to do it to check one of the stubs... BUT THERE WAS NO LIST OF ANY VACATION TIME! It said, "0" under "vacation hours accrued" or whatever they referred to it as. After A YEAR, if I can't get ANY vacation time, I wonder if it's possible for non-managers AT ALL to get it??

Come to think of it, I DO remember a 'veteran' driver who's been there for a while (much longer than I have) on a Sunday night ASKING THE BOSS FOR A DAY OR 2 OFF, so if even she can't get automatic time off, what chance do I have, right? Heh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tom in Waterville, Maine

22 months ago

I've worked at Pizza Hut for a while now. And the idea of anyone asking a driver to clock out when taking a delivery (conducting company business) is insane.

I'm not saying the OP is a liar, because I don't know. But I find it very hard that a store manager would be stupid enough to put his job at risk and the company he works for in that sort of legal jeopardy. Asking drivers to work off the clock is a gross violation of labor laws and a terminable offense. It would be beyond stupid for a manager to ask an employee to do this.

Where I work, drivers get a portion of each delivery charge to help cover their gas. In the end, it's not worth it. With the cost of gas and the wear and tear you put on your vehicle and all the cheap, loser customers that stiff you or tip almost nothing some nights you will lose money.

But I work in a small town that is full of welfare losers. The second they get my tax dollars on the first of the month (welfare check) our business triples every day for a week or two. Until they blow all the cash. They order $20-$50 worth of delivery to run down dumps in the ghetto, stiff the driver. And then call back with some BS story to get more free food.

Maybe it's different in the big cities. But here, being a driver is a waste of time. You will probably end up making less than minimum wage on most nights when you factor in gas and maintenance. Not mention increased insurance premiums. And if you lie to your insurance company about using the car for deliveries and get into an accident they will have an excuse to not pay out your claim.

Maybe it works in the big cities. But in small towns it is a terrible way to make money. Besides, what happens if your car breaks down from (all the wear and tear) and you can't afford to repair it? You will be washing dishes 15-20 hours a week. Assuming the boss likes you. Which is fine, I guess, if you live at home with your mommy and daddy. But if you have bills to pay, you are now officially screwed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jack in Ballwin, Missouri

22 months ago

Yeah... Come to think of it, I've seen the manager call a driver's name many a time, and then he took the order to his car, and I DON'T THINK I'VE SEEN ANY OF THEM CLOCK OUT BEFOREHAND! Hm... And you do bring up an excellent point about working off the clock. EVERY employer I've had has ALWAYS stressed NOT TO WORK OFF THE CLOCK!

I talked to my manager about vacation time, and whaddya know- you ONLY GET 40 HOURS EVERY SIX MONTHS (assuming you get scheduled at least 30 hours on average that whole time). Lol, what a gip... Of course, it IS a regular minimum-wage place, but while I AM stuck here- while I'm TRYING desperately to get a much-better job in this econ.- I'd at least like to be treated right, ya know? After all, we DO get SOME benefits (401k,... at 25 years of age? Yeah, ok) and a REALLY sh*tty health insurance plan (some Cigna bs, which ALMOST made me pay $400 FOR SIMPLE BLOODWORK, though I ended up paying a little over 100 in the end), though even those are CRAP. I guess it's just natural to expect any 'vacation time' to be crap, too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

HRmanager60603 in Chicago, Illinois

22 months ago

Jack, do you read what you ever put on paper? You are complaining about making 2 weeks vacation a year if you only work 30 hours a week on average during that time frame. Can you explain to me, how that is as you put it, crap? Most companies require you to work at least 35 hours per week to obtain any benefits at all. For you to have the ability to have a 401(k) and some form of health benefit is better than none at all. It is not your healthcare providers fault that the facility you went to for blood work wanted to charge you for services performed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

Well, sure... it's better than "nothing at all." At least I get something

However, it's "crap" because, to even have any sort of DECENT vacation with all the money I've saved up thus far, I'd have to be working at least 30 hours/week average TIL NEXT JANUARY (assuming I'm still there by then)! I have nothing against the working 30+ hours part; it's the "You only get 40 hours vacation time every 6 months" part that really grinds my gears. 40 hours is a little over 1 1/2 days! I mean, my managers, one of which has probably been there well over 20 years (another 11), probably have TONS of vacation time saved up, but it'd be a pittance for a lowly cook like myself. Yes, perhaps it's a lot better that I'd get ANY vacation time at all compared to OTHER low-wage employers, but I'VE ALREADY STUCK THERE FOR WELL OVER 2 YEARS WORKING DAMN NEAR 30 on average (and some weeks 30) hours a week, and I haven't accrued A DAMN THING.

To be quite honest, I'd LOVE to check out at least ONE anime convention, but those things go on for 3 days (Friday and the weekend), AND THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD BE ABLE TO GO WITH MY CURRENT SITUATION! And asking my current manager to let me have 3 days straight off anyway (esp. days as busy as those on the weekend) is next to impossible. Esp. considering how few really-competent cooks that are regularly on the maketable we have (including myself) there now... I can almost guarantee that he'll say "no." I mean, MAYBE if he's "feeling generous" considering how long I've been there, there's some off chance he WOULD say yes, but I'm not counting on it.

And I know, I know... "If you don't like it, find another job"
WHICH of course is what I'm doing, and lord knows I've applied to SO MANY PLACES and done quite a few interviews. I'm getting there, slowly but surely, esp. in this economy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Randi in Jenison, Michigan

22 months ago

I worked at Pizza Hut as a server in Michigan for 5 years. Let me clarify some things-
The drivers must sign in and out of the store when theyre on deliveries. NOT CLOCK OUT. Its one of PH's number one rules that if you are not on the clock you're NOT ALLOWED TO WORK. That being said, drivers are only signing out of the store so that other employees may see at a glance at a computer if the driver is in store or on a delivery. this system also keeps track of how long you were gone and which deliveries you took. all this info is important for training. Delivery drivers make min wage, plus tips, plus 3/4 of the delivery charge as "gas money". So if you took four deliveries in one hour assuming they all tipped you 3 dollars. you just made $25.40 that hour. (given michgan's min wage.)in other words DRIVERS MAKE A TON OF MONEY! ( and they deserve it too. they drive in 8 ft of snow so you can eat dinner, and their cars pay for it. believe me.)
The person saying that you only get 40 hour vacation after 6 months, THAT IS AMAZING. and its 40 WORKING HOURS which is actually an entire full time week of paid vacation. and every 6 months? that's 2 whole weeks paid vacation every year. which is DAMN GOOD. As for knowing how many hours youre allowed, you have to have your GM contact the office to find out how many hours you get. I used to get 48 hour a year being an average of 25 hours a week.
big note, THEY WILL TAKE AWAY PAY RAISES. I was a waitress for 5 years. I started out at 2.65/hour. i got a pay raise when min wage went up in 2006, to 3.00/hour. then i got a merit raise to 3.20/hour. i was the higest paid waitress. there were servers in our district that made over 5.00/hour. and then something happened and regional came in and all the server wages were dropped back down to 2.65/hr. I fought and fought upper mgmt about it, but apparently its entirely legal.
Yeah, some aspects of the job sucked, but what job doesnt? I loved every minute of it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

I see... So they DO count the hours in terms of HOW MANY PER DAY YOU USUALLY WORK? Hm... Guess that clarifies it. For some reason, I thought the 40 hours was TAKING INTO ACCOUNT A FULL DAY of 24 hours. Silly me... For a second, I thought that "one day of vacation time" MIGHT correspond simply to the amount of hours you work per work day usually, but neither of the managers I talked to CLARIFIED THAT, so I concluded it was the other.

Speaking of, why DON'T managers at PH clarify and tell employees this stuff in advance? Kinda weird that I had to ASK a few of my managers if we ever got anything like vacation time... Of all the OTHER employers I've worked for that gave benefits or interviews I've had with employers, ALL of them usually tell you UPFRONT. Or maybe it's just MY PH's managers who are more absent-minded or whatever on that front...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Melmo in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

21 months ago

Drivers - minimum wage, plus tips, but no raises due to the tips (must also clock out when going out to deliver)when on the clock, they wash dishes until there's a delivery up.

Just to clear this up, they do not technically clock out, that would actually be illegal. But there is a pay rate variance for drivers. When in store they make minimum wage, and when on the road, they make a much lesser rate, in my area it is $4.25 an hour and then if tips do not supplement for minimum wage, the store is required to supplement. This is true of many delivery driving jobs since mimimum wage went up to $7.25 an hour, before that you could make minimum wage plus tips, unfortunately, that is no longer the case.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

PizzedOffMorningCook in Montrose, Colorado

19 months ago

Hugh Jazz in Ballwin, Missouri said: Wait... Drivers have to CLOCK OUT WHEN THEY DELIVER PIZZAS AND RE-CLOCK IN WHEN THEY RETURN?? Wow... Kinda makes me feel lucky I'm not a driver ! Not to mention that I'd hate having to deal with traffic several times a day and then drive back to PH... But that part's neither here nor there.

So unless you make TONS in tips, the ACTUAL work on the clock doesn't really mean squat, it seems. ...Unless it's kind of slow that day at your particular branch. Or the latter hours of the night, and you're closing. At best, the "on the clock" work just seems like "extra" as an employee if you're a driver. Or maybe I'm being a bit too cynical.

DO most drivers REALLY make "a lot" on average to make up for that, esp. in tips?? Don't drivers have to pay for stuff like car insurance , too? I'm curious... I mean, NOT letting them stay clocked in TO DO THEIR ACTUAL, PRIMARY JOB makes little sense to me. How does upper management justify THAT? You're hired as a Driver, but every time you ACTUALLY DRIVE TO DELIVER A PIZZA, you're "off the clock"? Kinda strange!

You're lucky... I don't think I've gotten a SINGLE raise yet! Of course, that's certainly not for lack of trying or hard work. Perhaps your particular PH and managers are more lenient and/or in a MUCH-BUSIER area than mine is located, so they're free to do more. But who knows, really... I'm a Cook that closes quite often, esp. on Fridays, so I DO have to really bust my butt.

Closing DOES suck, to be sure, but I've been there for over 2 years, so I've gotten kind of used to it, to be frank.

My boss makes all of our drivers clock out when they leave then clock in when they get back. The driver also only gets 5% of the order charge. The way they run my shop is BS. I'm a morning cook and it's too much for me to do by myself. They need a second cook just to help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Houston, Texas

17 months ago

Hugh Jazz in Ballwin, Missouri said: Wait... Drivers have to CLOCK OUT WHEN THEY DELIVER PIZZAS AND RE-CLOCK IN WHEN THEY RETURN?? Wow... Kinda makes me feel lucky I'm not a driver ! Not to mention that I'd hate having to deal with traffic several times a day and then drive back to PH... But that part's neither here nor there.

DO most drivers REALLY make "a lot" on average to make up for that, esp. in tips?? Don't drivers have to pay for stuff like car insurance , too? I'm curious... I mean, NOT letting them stay clocked in TO DO THEIR ACTUAL, PRIMARY JOB makes little sense to me. How does upper management justify THAT? You're hired as a Driver, but every time you ACTUALLY DRIVE TO DELIVER A PIZZA, you're "off the clock"? Kinda strange!

I'm a delivery driver. You don't actually "clock out" to go on deliveries. You dispatch yourself (or, depending on the store, your manager dispatches you) to go on the order, and "driver in" yourself when you get back, but you're on the clock the whole time. Dispatching just keeps track of how long your deliveries take. Doesn't clock you out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AndrewJohn in Dryden, Ontario

16 months ago

I was on here looking for some insight into the PH scene and thought I would jive in. Strangely enough some people don't take vacations...like ever and also don't travel....ever. I know it sound crazy and I'm not trying to diss just some people are that way. So while for you 40 hours in six months is not enough to others its just right. My uncle lives an hour and a half from Manitoba border and has never gone there..no he's not omish or the like. I live 2 1/2 hours from the states and have only gone their once...I'm 28. I don't go to other countries cause I don't know their laws and involve going over that "pond". There are thing about limited benefits that are good...maybe you only need drug benefits...for some drug benefits mean like 600 bucks a month ie diabetics. Getting just drug benefits for a diabetic would be a life saver and health insurance again just for drugs would be un-insurable. 401k is good for people who have trouble with money....regardless of what they do they would have something when the have to retire. I recently left a job because of no benefits...manager said they could get a group plan for 10% of our pay which to me sounded ridiculous cause I made 21000 a year and if my prescription only costs 50 bucks a month it would be a loosing venture on my part. Went to the doc today and he said most benefit packages cost closer to 30% and that I myself will probably never get seperate insurance on my own its not cost effective...all cause I cost 50 bucks a month. Insurance companies are a rip-off. It sound like this job is not right for some of you and is for me...I think I'm gonna apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

lady in Houston, Texas

13 months ago

well I been with pizza hut for 5 years starting as a csr and now im an assistant manager and I love my job have saturdyas and Thursdays off it all depends who do u work with and how do you treat them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

M_Embrey in Ozark, Missouri

2 months ago

wow i must say some of the comments are pretty dumb. Im a cook and love my job its hands on and fast paced we run about 300 tickets a day and i run my make table (keeping it stocked and clean), dish and do the prep dough for the next day in my down time. when tickets arent running i also assist in cut, wing street, answering phones and any managerial work as well as customer service. Drivers check in and out but DO NOT clock in and out when running deliveries and do get write ups if the customers are not respected and the first priority. Its a job and for some a career however they do care about their associates and their families as my husband and i just had our son and have the companys support in every way. so in reality its just like any other company that just has its ups and downs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.