How to get a job at Praxair.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Praxair? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Sharon D Burden in Louisville, Kentucky

96 months ago

I wish to apply for a position with your company where I can grow and have a good career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

96 months ago

Sharon D Burden said: I wish to apply for a position with your company where I can grow and have a good career.

Although you may have some luck in that someone from Praxair might see your post, I would suggest applying for a position with this company directly. Next time you do a search on Indeed click on the job listing you are interested in. THis will direct you to the website the job is originally posted on and there you will find instructions on how to apply.

You can also search for job listings by company. All you have to do is type in: company:Praxair (or any other company you may be interested in) in the "where" search box. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jeffy in Here

68 months ago

These companies are just wasting our time. I have submitted 300+ resumes to companies on their "onlin ignore" systems. I was somewhere I DID NOT apply by walking right up to a GM and taking him to lunch.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JT in Corpus Christi, Texas

66 months ago

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut said: Although you may have some luck in that someone from Praxair might see your post, I would suggest applying for a position with this company directly. Next time you do a search on Indeed click on the job listing you are interested in. THis will direct you to the website the job is originally posted on and there you will find instructions on how to apply.

You can also search for job listings by company. All you have to do is type in: company:Praxair (or any other company you may be interested in) in the "where" search box. Good luck!

I applied and within a week had an interview. Am waiting to here back on an offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.